If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

• Administrators
1 hour ago, TxDave said:

Hi Eric...  I just now read your message from 2018 about why you left "the other site".  I had been away from there for several years... upon my return I heard rumor that you had left and the site wasn't like I remembered it being so many years ago.  I'm glad I found your new home... I would like to hang out here for a bit if that's OK?  

Glad to have you. I hope you like the digs.:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Thanks 1

New member here from the backwoods of Iowa.  Been reading awhile and decided to join.  I'm an old man and promise not to create too many problems.

Been reading about Tadbart and we became friends on Facebook last night.  I like and pray for that man daily.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 6:48 PM, Cecil56 said:

New member here from the backwoods of Iowa.  Been reading awhile and decided to join.  I'm an old man and promise not to create too many problems.

Been reading about Tadbart and we became friends on Facebook last night.  I like and pray for that man daily.

Apparently you don't know how this works then........ :anim_rofl2:

Welcome.  This is a great place.  Especially if you're like me and fear that there is someone out there who doesn't know about your latest screwup......... 

(See my "AR-15 Follies" thread......)

On 3/1/2020 at 1:22 PM, janice6 said:

Well, I guess that Cat's out of the bag now!

Speaking of cats, GKL was back at TOS.  And apparently got banned again.  Within two days.......

(I'm not 100% sure she got banned but it looks that way)

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Speaking of cats, GKL was back at TOS.  And apparently got banned again.  Within two days.......

(I'm not 100% sure she got banned but it looks that way)

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

• Eric unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Was reading a recent thread on GT about politics and did a back story check on the change of ownership and Eric's departure. 

https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/breaking-eric-powell-steps-down-as-admin-at-glocktalk/

I knew something had happened, but didn't know any details. After 9 years of spending chunks of time looking at threads in GT coptalk and politics, I'm going to give it a rest. I'll miss the sages in coptalk.

Thank you for having me here.

Edited by squeek
grammar
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, squeek said:

Was reading a recent thread on GT about politics and did a back story check on the change of ownership and Eric's departure. 

https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/breaking-eric-powell-steps-down-as-admin-at-glocktalk/

I knew something had happened, but didn't know any details. After 9 years of spending chunks of time looking at threads in GT coptalk and politics, I'm going to give it a rest. I'll miss the sages in coptalk.

Thank you for having me here.

I haven’t read that in a while. It accomplished almost nothing, but after so long, I couldn’t just walk away without telling people why. 

Anyway, welcome to The Bore Site. I hope you will find yourself at home here. Eric

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Eric said:

I haven’t read that in a while. It accomplished almost nothing, but after so long, I couldn’t just walk away without telling people why. 

Anyway, welcome to The Bore Site. I hope you will find yourself at home here. Eric

You accomplished more than you'll ever know.

Thanks!

• Like 1