jmohme

Holliday decorations

Suzy spent the day making cookies and loaded up the Grinch cookie jar with Ginger snaps, Butterscotch and Chocolate chip cookies.

I figured that the cooky jar need something to make it stand out and I figured that in these twisted times, the Grinch just might self identify as a vegan female.

IMG_0924.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Need to start getting Xmas stuff out Friday. Lots of lights to string up around the house. 

• Like 4

best way to decorate and be done and look cool . 

my wife did not find it funny , i degress , tomorrow is my time for lights , but my ankle is gonna really hurt tomorrow , i just got that feeling . 

51pwYyEvCML._AC_.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ASH said:

best way to decorate and be done and look cool . 

my wife did not find it funny , i degress , tomorrow is my time for lights , but my ankle is gonna really hurt tomorrow , i just got that feeling . 

51pwYyEvCML._AC_.jpg

Make it funnier for your wife... put the Grinch on the roof and make it look like he's peeing Christmas lights.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

We finished decorating yesterday. Just in time for tonight's light up night. tom. :tree:

Edited by deputy tom
misspelled for
  • Like 6

Damn!  I guess it's time to change the battery on the Christmas lights on the bird feeder string again!  How quickly time flies. (pun)

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

strange.

all our Christmas decorations seemed to not get packed or moved with the rest of the stuff.

strange...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

strange.
all our Christmas decorations seemed to not get packed or moved with the rest of the stuff.
strange...

Didn’t forget and leave the lights hanging on the eaves did you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My ex had to have a tree, all the lights outside and all the stuff hung all around inside the house.  We were divorced in 2012 and I got remarried in 2015.  

My Wife does not have that affliction.  I'm a happy man.  Not a Christmas ornament, stocking or any other Christmassy thing around here.  I love it!

• Thanks 1

we keep it simple ,  hell nobody can see em ,   we live down almost mile dirt road lol .  but i actually enjoy xmas , my mom  always loved it and when she passed in 2017  and we moved into her home and 100 percent redone the house  alot was for her she loved xmas   . , and now  our grand  kid Piper.   

we keep it simple outside thou   3 deer  and a thingamajig that makes the pecan tree have red and green light  all over it , but it is really a laser light of some sort .

• Like 1

18 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Didn’t forget and leave the lights hanging on the eaves did you?

errm,yes...........Forgot....

• Haha 1

well we got tree up today , well wife did mostly .  i was outside working on trying to get that idiot check engine light to turn off so i can get inspection . Iswear i love my home state 

but we get corn holed on this inspection bull**** . 

78746503_287680308791295_2384808332297764864_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ASH said:

well we got tree up today , well wife did mostly .  i was outside working on trying to get that idiot check engine light to turn off so i can get inspection . Iswear i love my home state 

Amazingly, my state had vehicle inspections for a few years and then stopped it when they found they didn't have enough failures to justify it to the public. 

I say, "Amazingly" because it's Minnesota, home of the Democratic Farm Labor party.  The Democrats weren't left enough for Minnesota. 

Then we got concealed carry.  It boggles the mind!

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, ASH said:

Just like here in good old Pennsyltucky. Annual inspection and emissions testing. tom. :cowboy2:

Edited by deputy tom
  • Sad 1

I do a minimal amount of decorating.  Lights on the mailbox, a row of lights on the front walk, plastic lit tree hangs in the living room window.  Good enough.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OwlsNest465 said:

I do a minimal amount of decorating.  Lights on the mailbox, a row of lights on the front walk, plastic lit tree hangs in the living room window.  Good enough.

did you ever travel to  Fra gile"  Italy  .  heard they got nice lamps there

• Haha 1

I never liked stuff made be foreigners ever since my trip on a road designed by that Frenchman "De Tour".

• Like 1

safe_image20_OP_4_CP__1544981208828.jpg_65309615_ver1.0.jpg.586f7efa596f18ba6e1b12f5a82a97b8.jpg

Unless there is a pump to empty the holding tank he will stand there a long time. And if a LEO sees him trying to drain that tank into a storm sewer he may catch some grief.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Holliday decorations - is that something Doc would wear?

no he was seen in this .  

zardoz.jpg

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, ASH said:

no he was seen in this .  

zardoz.jpg

He now knows the meaning of the word, "Embarassed".  He's learning a new word, "Ashamed".

Yes, I have seen the movie!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ASH said:

no he was seen in this .  

zardoz.jpg

This worries me on many levels.

- Somebody had to design that getup.

- Connery agreed to wear it, and he already had a reputation for playing male roles.

- Where's his rifle to go with the rounds in the bandoleers?

- Just look at them boots.

• Haha 1