Holliday decorations

jmohme

Suzy spent the day making cookies and loaded up the Grinch cookie jar with Ginger snaps, Butterscotch and Chocolate chip cookies.

I figured that the cooky jar need something to make it stand out and I figured that in these twisted times, the Grinch just might self identify as a vegan female.

IMG_0924.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, ASH said:

best way to decorate and be done and look cool . 

my wife did not find it funny , i degress , tomorrow is my time for lights , but my ankle is gonna really hurt tomorrow , i just got that feeling . 

51pwYyEvCML._AC_.jpg

Make it funnier for your wife... put the Grinch on the roof and make it look like he's peeing Christmas lights.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

My ex had to have a tree, all the lights outside and all the stuff hung all around inside the house.  We were divorced in 2012 and I got remarried in 2015.  

My Wife does not have that affliction.  I'm a happy man.  Not a Christmas ornament, stocking or any other Christmassy thing around here.  I love it!

• Thanks 1

we keep it simple ,  hell nobody can see em ,   we live down almost mile dirt road lol .  but i actually enjoy xmas , my mom  always loved it and when she passed in 2017  and we moved into her home and 100 percent redone the house  alot was for her she loved xmas   . , and now  our grand  kid Piper.   

we keep it simple outside thou   3 deer  and a thingamajig that makes the pecan tree have red and green light  all over it , but it is really a laser light of some sort .

• Like 1

well we got tree up today , well wife did mostly .  i was outside working on trying to get that idiot check engine light to turn off so i can get inspection . Iswear i love my home state 

but we get corn holed on this inspection bullshit . 

78746503_287680308791295_2384808332297764864_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ASH said:

well we got tree up today , well wife did mostly .  i was outside working on trying to get that idiot check engine light to turn off so i can get inspection . Iswear i love my home state 

Amazingly, my state had vehicle inspections for a few years and then stopped it when they found they didn't have enough failures to justify it to the public. 

I say, "Amazingly" because it's Minnesota, home of the Democratic Farm Labor party.  The Democrats weren't left enough for Minnesota. 

Then we got concealed carry.  It boggles the mind!

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, ASH said:

Just like here in good old Pennsyltucky. Annual inspection and emissions testing. tom. :cowboy2:

Edited by deputy tom
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, OwlsNest465 said:

I do a minimal amount of decorating.  Lights on the mailbox, a row of lights on the front walk, plastic lit tree hangs in the living room window.  Good enough.

did you ever travel to  Fra gile"  Italy  .  heard they got nice lamps there

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ASH said:

no he was seen in this .  

zardoz.jpg

This worries me on many levels.

- Somebody had to design that getup.

- Connery agreed to wear it, and he already had a reputation for playing male roles.

- Where's his rifle to go with the rounds in the bandoleers?

- Just look at them boots.

• Haha 1