Firearms You Regret Selling

Eric

I've never sold any of my guns and have no plans to do so.  I might give a few to my kids before I kick the bucket, but we'll have to see.  They and the grands will eventually get them.  My late hubby did get rid of a couple that I now wish he'd kept--especially a 1911 .38 Super, can't recall the brand.

I've cut back selling lately.  Made some bad deals and trades and my 'youth'.  

Guns I've sold that I kick myself on:

-Colt DS II 

-Colt Python 6"

-Kimber Classic II that I took a bath on

-I'm sure there are others but I cannot think of many more.  Sold all the Glocks for M&P and haven't regretted that over 5+ years. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:31 AM, Tahmail said:

Nickle plated model 19 K frame S&W.

300px-S&W_Model_19-5_.357_Magnum.JPG

My first pistol was a model 19 nickel 4in, ,pinned barrel, recessed cylinder with  rr wo, tt, th.

Was stupid and sold it. But I did replace it with a much nicer one a few years back with all the options, it's pretty much a safe queen, but I got it

I sold a Beretta Storm 9mm carbine, because I was fool enough to listen to people on a gun forum telling me what a bad weapon it was.

I really need to quit listening to the opinion of people on the internet.  I know what works for me.  I need to run with it.

• Like 2

A Mitchel Arms High Standard Trophy II. I think I got the model correct. Very dumb mistake.

A Ruger KP90DC that I had massaged the trigger to a smooth 2 lb SA pull. Sold it to finance another gun. As soon as I pulled the trigger on that gun I knew I screwed up badly. Still have that one and I can't get rid of it without taking a beating.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Been at it for 30 years. The worst was when I was younger. Had to sell something to fund the next purchase.

Among those were a colt python, diamondback and detective special. TWO HK P7's, a PSP and a M8. Winchester 94 Legacy in .38-55. Marlin Camp carbine in .45.

• Like 1