SODA OR WATER ?

ASH

17 minutes ago, Grabbrass said:

Never more than one soda a day. I drink a lot of 'mugi-cha' - it's a Japanese barley tea, unsweetened. Tastes like ice water with a slight and pleasant bitterness. I also drink coffee in the morning, and whiskey at night. If there's a funeral to attend, I put whiskey in the coffee until the coffee's gone, then just whiskey.

That barley tea is good stuff. I drink that sometimes. My Asian wife is a fan.

Not much soda anymore. I used to love Mountain Dew. More recently, the only soda I drink is as a mixer. I do it so rarely that I really need to just buy better booze and sip it neat or with one ice cube. Most days, it's just coffee in the morning, a bunch of water during the day and some times beer or wine in the evening.

I switched over to the seltzers last year, don't miss pop really, diet or otherwise.

Interesting flavors, and the taste is unique.  Love the cucumber melon.

They must be popular because it is pop minus the sugar and most of the flavor but somehow the fru fru brands charge more than pop.

Most local chains have their own brands for cheap - Kroger is good that way.   

At home I drink walmarts version of crystal light, I mix it up in gallon pitchers, 5 calories a glass and no caffeine  or sodium.  If I'm working I take a diet dew in with me and when it's done I use the single serving drink mix that I use at home and refill the bottle as many times as needed. Friday it was very hot and  I think  it was like 12 times. When I leave work I chuck the bottle and start with a new one the next day