Random Posting

Eric

8 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

And they get really fat when they raid my cat food bowl every night ... I have to pull the bowl inside around 8 p.m.

7 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

8mar8g.jpg

They are so harmless that my 7 lb Yorkshire Terrier caught and cornered one.  I saved it from the vicious dog.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

934642202b88b6c3.jpeg.1f1a5074113ef7a7c123debda27c8ceb.jpeg

One of the most heartbreaking days of my life was when the entire family gathered at my father in law’s cabin for a birthday party. His wonderful cabin has a foundation that goes back to the late 1800s. It is built OVER a stream. That would never be allowed today but it is grandfathered in. This unique building gathers a great array of wildlife. From deer and fox down to many insects seeking water in the desert mountains of Utah.

My daughter was turning rocks over so my niece could see the bugs underneath. My niece was not able to even touch the rocks because her mother didn’t want her to ever get her hands dirty at the cabin. My niece was excited to tell her mom about what she saw only to be chastised for even being in the dirt and getting her shoes dirty and told how icky bugs were and she shouldn’t even look at things like that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

13 minutes ago, jmohme said:

I have known mothers like that. You just want to push them into the mud and rub their faces in it.

I would love to knock her off of her OCD, germaphobe, appearance first, better than thou high horse. 

• Like 6

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Don’t road rage with modern trucks.

A friend was in another minor crash with a road rage idiot. The idiot was arrested and will probably be charged with insurance fraud. The truck has cameras everywhere. Caught everything. Front camera and in cab camera have audio. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Don’t road rage with modern trucks.

A friend was in another minor crash with a road rage idiot. The idiot was arrested and will probably be charged with insurance fraud. The truck has cameras everywhere. Caught everything. Front camera and in cab camera have audio. 

That practice is basic survival for truck drivers. Since the are "Professional drivers", they are near automatically at fault for any incident other than hitting them square in the back, and even then. It is stupid. Good thing, the cameras have become wide spread and that helps them a lot. 

Playing chicken with an 18 wheeler is still a death wish, but people are people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Too many people seem to drive pavement colored cars and don’t turn on their lights near dawn or dusk or in drizzle or fog because “I can see fine. I don’t need my lights on.” They overlook the other drivers who can’t see them in those conditions.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Too many people seem to drive pavement colored cars and don’t turn on their lights near dawn or dusk or in drizzle or fog because “I can see fine. I don’t need my lights on.” They overlook the other drivers who can’t see them in those conditions.

And...they have had the D R L's turned off  (Daylight Running Lights)   :chatter:

• Like 1