Random Posting

Eric

14 hours ago, crockett said:

I haven't been to a movie theater in at least 10 years. My desire to sit in the same room with a bunch of strangers is non existing. Got a large OLED TV and THX certified surround sound system with 2 x 12" subs at home. I doubt a theater is any better. I can eat / drink whatever I want without having to pay stupid prices.

Some kiddos saved AMC (the stock) from tanking last year by overpowering the short selling hedge funds, but I'm positive that AMC will close its doors for good in a couple years.

I gave my $25 gift certificate to AMC to a waitress at Denny's.  She says "I smell good".  My wife disagrees.

• Haha 2

Your signature line is profound, but I suggest that very few folk know who said that.

I imagine that  guesses would center around political leaders or religious figures.

:biggrin:

My favorite is, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tous said:

Your signature line is profound, but I suggest that very few folk know who said that.

I imagine that  guesses would center around political leaders or religious figures.

:biggrin:

Jimi might have thought he said something profound with that line, but I've found you never learn anything while you're speaking, you only learn when you're listening, just saying'.

• Like 4