Random Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, BobinAK said:

Thanks Tadbart. I kinda like this place so will probably hang around. Dude you dont know how many times ive been asked is AK in America. I read your thread about the china virus and am glad too see your doing good. Come on back when you get the chance us Alaskans like good folk. But you will have too take about a dozen dipshits back with you. Time difference for me kinda sucks. By the time i get home and eat and log in most have gone to bed. But i will keep checking in with you guys.

Even just being on the west coast a lot of the activity has died down by the time I'm sitting down for the night.

Still better than trying to talk to people when on the other side of the Pacific Ocean though (in my case it was South Korea), so there's that at least.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BobinAK said:

Thanks Tadbart. I kinda like this place so will probably hang around. Dude you dont know how many times ive been asked is AK in America. I read your thread about the china virus and am glad too see your doing good. Come on back when you get the chance us Alaskans like good folk. But you will have too take about a dozen dipshits back with you. Time difference for me kinda sucks. By the time i get home and eat and log in most have gone to bed. But i will keep checking in with you guys.

At least one doesn’t need a passport to enter AK from TN... Rumor has it that passports are needed to enter New Mexico from the other 49

• Haha 2

On 8/13/2020 at 2:29 AM, Eric said:

Dude, if you are going to do these marathon stream of consciousness post strings, please post them in a thread set aside for it. I’m not trying to cramp your style. Have at it, but not in other people’s threads, ok?  Thanks  

I need to check that out.  A long running string of Huaco Kid posts could be some entertaining stuff.

Especially if read while drunk or stoned or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic