Random Posting

Eric

14 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

We drank these and mostly lived. Turns out the original formula was toxic. Especially in those aluminum glasses. 

A90E600B-356A-49BA-A747-756785FB9459.jpeg

We had the original ones.  Sugar wasn't built in, so they were actually pretty rank.

We pretended they were good, or else Mom wouldn't buy them any more.

30 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

We had the original ones.  Sugar wasn't built in, so they were actually pretty rank.

We pretended they were good, or else Mom wouldn't buy them any more.

We owned a grocery store about the time I was born. When we closed it down we had cases and cases of them. Root beer was pretty good if the water was real cold. Lime and lemon lime were okay. Orange sucked. If my grandma wasn’t looking I’d drop in a couple sugar cubes. 

12 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

We owned a grocery store about the time I was born. When we closed it down we had cases and cases of them. Root beer was pretty good if the water was real cold. Lime and lemon lime were okay. Orange sucked. If my grandma wasn’t looking I’d drop in a couple sugar cubes. 

Now that you mention it,  I think they were all rank,  but I, maybe, only remember root beer.  Or whatever skank it was.

It Was Fizzy!!

And New!

On the Commercials!!

We pretty much needed that.

And Wacky Package stickers.

And stuff with H.R. Puffinstuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Huaco Kid said:

Now that you mention it,  I think they were all rank,  but I, maybe, only remember root beer.  Or whatever skank it was.

It Was Fizzy!!

And New!

On the Commercials!!

We pretty much needed that.

And Wacky Package stickers.

And stuff with H.R. Puffinstuff.

But what the hell was that white film that came to the top if you let it sit? It would coat the inside if the glass and was a bugger to scrub off. That couldn’t have been anything organic. 

I was searching for bore site stuff about a year ago and cane across this site with the other ones. Been keeping up with the random posting and the political posting thread. And just browsing around seems like an interesting yet different site. I really enjoy the funny photos and conversations you guys have. Might even consider joining. I’m not a real talkative person but you guys seem like some nice folks. Really enjoy what you guys post. Nice to see someone else on here from AK. 

• Like 3

America, today, is trying to undo our instincts.

Mom raised dogs.  There would be five / seven puppies in each litter.

Within, like, a week,  we knew which puppy was Alpha.  It's eyes weren't even open yet.

Usually the biggest.  He got his tit.  By force.

We did that in kindergarten and elementary school.

I think it makes us human.

You can't do that any more.

12 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Except for all of the gay clothes they had.  That the Sears catalog was full of.

We had to wear that to school,  on the first day.

We had Sears money but my depression era parents preferred K-Mart. Remember Trax shoes? And they were tied together so you couldn’t actually walk around in them to see if they felt good. 

Just now, Batesmotel said:

We had Sears money but my depression era parents preferred K-Mart. Remember Trax shoes? And they were tied together so you couldn’t actually walk around in them to see if they felt good. 

Keds.

If Dad EVER took you shopping (almost never!),  you could say, "I want those shoes and those pants!" 

Adidas (what were the blue-suede ones?) and levis!

Dad would say, "I'll pay for Keds, and Sears jeans.  If you want the others,  you pay the difference."

So I got keds and sears.

26 minutes ago, BobinAK said:

I was searching for bore site stuff about a year ago and cane across this site with the other ones. Been keeping up with the random posting and the political posting thread. And just browsing around seems like an interesting yet different site. I really enjoy the funny photos and conversations you guys have. Might even consider joining. I’m not a real talkative person but you guys seem like some nice folks. Really enjoy what you guys post. Nice to see someone else on here from AK. 

Nice!

The one AK guy.  And a Canaduh guy.

Post whatever you want.

We'll top it.

Everyone's very cool.  Except for some of them.  We poke them with sharp sticks.  Doesn't hurt.

• Haha 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic