Random Posting

Eric

1 minute ago, Cougar_ml said:

Ditto, I could use another.

Although I could definitely use a rifle from them as well.

I could kick myself.  They had a New Jersey Highway Patrol p7m8 for sale at the shop about 196 and they wanted like $600 for it.  Maybe even $500.

Those days are gone! And so is that pistol!

Saw one at a Gander Mountain for about 800 once about 11 years ago.  And like a dumb ass i didn't buy it.  The wife was with me and telling me to leave the gun area.

I should have bought her a diamond and me the gun.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Historian said:

I could kick myself.  They had a New Jersey Highway Patrol p7m8 for sale at the shop about 196 and they wanted like $600 for it.  Maybe even $500.

Those days are gone! And so is that pistol!

Saw one at a Gander Mountain for about 800 once about 11 years ago.  And like a dumb ass i didn't buy it.  The wife was with me and telling me to leave the gun area.

I should have bought her a diamond and me the gun.  :)

Back in 2002 or so my boss's brother needed traveling money and had one for sale.  I paid $900 for it, in the serialized case with all the paperwork, never fired.

It's had less than 1k rounds since then.  My absolute favorite gun, and ridiculously accurate, just not that good for extended firing sessions.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

Back in 2002 or so my boss's brother needed traveling money and had one for sale.  I paid $900 for it, in the serialized case with all the paperwork, never fired.

It's had less than 1k rounds since then.  My absolute favorite gun, and ridiculously accurate, just not that good for extended firing sessions.

Just before i knocked up the wife she told me i needed to do something crazy like buy a new gun.  Mine is one of the last 500 made in a satin nickle finish.

The most accurate firearm i have ever shot.

And like you i have very few rounds through it.

H&K makes great firearms.  This model was off the charts.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Historian said:

I've decided if i can do this in a kilt with bagpipe music playing...that may be how i quit the office.

There he goes!

If you could do it in a kilt and not need the parachute,  that would be a vision that no one would ever forget.

• Haha 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic