I DON"T "like" TRUMP BUT

DAKA

People dislike Donald Trump for his personality – his arrogance, his lack of humility and his more than occasional stretching of the truth.   I get it!  The man has a big mouth and an ego the size of Montana.   I think Ron DeSantis would have made a great president but it is Donald Trump who will be the nominee.    

I liken Donald Trump to General George Patton, who exhibited these same less-than-desirable qualities.   Patton had a crude and defiant demeanor about him.  He lacked class and decorum, and often shot his mouth off at the wrong time.   He was defiant and insubordinate, but if you were going to send your troops into battle, he was the one general you wanted in command.  That is why General Eisenhower chose him over others.  In fact, without Patton’s aggressiveness and leadership, we might have lost WW2.   

In the same fashion, during the Civil War President Abraham Lincoln chose the hard-driving, heavy drinking, foul-mouthed General Ulysses S. Grant over the more organized, polished General George B. McClellan.  Lincoln knew the importance of winning.

Make no mistake, after the past 4 years of inept leadership, weakness and corruption at the highest levels, we are now in a war to save this country from ruin.  At this point, we have gone so far that I’m not even sure it can be saved.   We need a leader who is forceful, capable and able to command.  If you think Joe Biden is that leader, go ahead and vote for him.   Donald Trump is an imperfect man, but we don’t need a man of the cloth or a saint to run the country.   What we need is a real leader. 

We are not just voting for an individual this November – We are indeed voting for our country’s future.   

WHO AM I VOTING FOR - AND WHY?????

That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump.”

I simply reply, “I'm not voting for Trump.”

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.

I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

I'm voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.

I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order.

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.

I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigration.

I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

I’m voting for continued peace progress in the Middle East.

I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.

I'm voting for Freedom of Religion.

I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. 

I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

• Like 4

Our political system has turned into sporting matches.

"My jersey is green !!! All the other colors are the devil !!! I don't know a single thing about them, except they wear green !!!"

Mean tweets or nonexistent geographic borders ?!?!?? GO GREEN !!!
  • Like 4

As I said, I don't LIKE TRUMP, He's a blow hard pompous ass, but that's Melania's problem  

"OUR"  (and my problem) is how he governs... and of all HE is the ONLY choice (for now)

Actually just about anybody would be better than DOOFUS  :anim_rofl2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Assholes make the world go 'round. Anyone who thinks nice guys get **** done are delusional. Any hypothetical nice guy gets immediately steamrolled by, you guessed it, an *******. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I believe that the single act that determines whether or not you are a Good Guy, is if you have  helped someone in life but didn't tell the press.  Trump is a good guy in actions.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I believe that the single act that determines whether or not you are a Good Guy, is if you have  helped someone in life but didn't tell the press.  Trump is a good guy in actions.

Keanu Reeves  for President :bowdown:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ramjet38 said:

He may act pompus, but  he's helped a lot of people with acts of kindness over the years.

Most recent he made sure the murdered officers wife didn't have a mortgage to worry about.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So, many of you that are offended by Mr. Trump are the same people that cheer wildly when their sports heroes (I hate that they are called heroes) are aggressive, arrogant and confident -- assholes.

Athletes accomplish little or nothing other than making money playing children's games, yet we laud them, praise them, glorify them, regardless of their uncouth behavior as if they're important.

Why not give Mr. Trump the same consideration.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

I used to be a one issue voter, that issue being 2A.  Now I'm that, and I'm a Supreme Court Justice voter.  Any more DEI Justices like Ms "I'm not a biologist so I don't know what a woman is"and we are doomed.  And I've added to that being a Secure Borders voter.  And a legal immigration only voter.  And a "I have kids and might someday have grandkids, and I don't ever want them to have to ask me, "What was it like to be free, Grandma?" voter

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

I just came from another forum where 2 people just stated that,  "I don't like Trump but..."
Name me one peron in the Republican party that could slam the left like he has AND win the primary.  

Everybody wanted an outsider, well you got one, embrace it.   

Those that are offended because he is rude and offensive, remember it was Joe that called Ukraine officials and threatened to with hold funds until the prosecutor was fired.   It was Joe that stated "You ain't black if you don't vote for me..."  It's Joe that is a pathological liar.  It's Joe that has imprisoned his opposition.  It's Joe that has made you pay 30% more for most items.  It's Joe that has not just allowed but welcomed millions of illegals with questionable histories,  It's the Democrats that took "God" off their platform.  It's the Democrats that want to stack the courts.  It's the left that murders the unborn.  It's the left that wants to leave you defenseless while they refuse to charge violent felons and release violent felons from prison.  It's the left that likes any form of tax presented.  It's the left that wants a bigger more centralized Fedeeral Govt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

14 hours ago, tous said:

So, many of you that are offended by Mr. Trump are the same people that cheer wildly when their sports heroes (I hate that they are called heroes) are aggressive, arrogant and confident -- assholes.

Athletes accomplish little or nothing other than making money playing children's games, yet we laud them, praise them, glorify them, regardless of their uncouth behavior as if they're important.

Why not give Mr. Trump the same consideration.

Speaking of sports.  Remember that the coliseum was used to distract the people from what the government was doing.  And, what happened to Rome as a result?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

Speaking of sports.  Remember that the coliseum was used to distract the people from what the government was doing.  And, what happened to Rome as a result?

So kinda like the NFL, NBA, and MLB rolled into one?  I didn't include the WNBA because well, you know.

• Like 2

Try the NHL.

Fans stand for national anthems, players don't kneel.

After the silly 'we need more black players' campaign of a few years ago, they just play hockey.

At press conferences or interviews, they talk about hockey.

If professional hockey, at all levels, tried to go woke, they'd play in empty arenas.

I am not going to watch any of the Olympics.

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

I wonder if the people who post "I don't like Trump, but..." liked Romney or McCain?

I don't like people who don't like Trump, but we still need their votes.

Voted for Trump the first time and will again I don't have to LIKE him, he is the best that is AVAILABLE   

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

I wonder if the people who post "I don't like Trump, but..." liked Romney or McCain?

I don't like people who don't like Trump, but we still need their votes.

They probably all voted for those two assholes too. I did. No alternative. 

• Like 2