What Would Your Dog Do

Eric

The old mutt wouldn’t notice (too blind to see it).  The mastiff would either jump on it and use it for a bed like he currently does on the couch… or he’d shred it like every dog bed he’s ever had.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Many years ago we found this fridge magnet which looks just like my buddy Lightnin. I stuck it on the trash can in the kitchen and one by one each of our cats walked in, saw it, did a six-appendage-extended-reversing hissy-fit, and ran out the door.

image.jpeg.77c2ed9331c3b74b87ca4eec82d80449.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

One, Bella (right) would not even notice, Zena (left) would stare it and back up kinda' looking to figure it out...she goes nutso at animals on the TV...then watches to see if they reappear...

Bella and Zena 9-2019.jpg

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Eric said:

If it walked into your living room and found this?

438885784_975343297484254_3669462144146995434_n.jpg

The real question is what would I do?  The problem is that I carry even in the house.  My wife would have to contend with a burnt hole in its head and then find it stuffing the garbage can!

• Haha 1

Moose-dog isn't allowed on the furniture. We have never caught her. If you leave ANYTHING on the floor (even an envelope) she'll put her goo-face right on it and sleep.

(we had a boxer dog that wasn't allowed on the furniture, and seemed very compliant, she was always sleeping on the floor whenever you walked in.

One day, I came downstairs after waking up, and Jagr was curled on the floor, eyes closed. But I noticed that the couch pillow was slowly inflating, still puffing up.)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3