I miss yall....a drive by "Yo! How in the @#$% is everyone!!?"

Rabbi

I'm running a fever, but the thermometer says I have a temp of 94. Other than that, things are good.  My youngest turns 21 this week.  The oldest has a serious boyfriend.  I have no idea where the last 20 years went.  What are you up to?  I haven't seen a movie update in a bit?

• Like 3

Hey, I remember you from when I first started visiting this forum. I always liked what you had to say. Check out my latest "Meme". I modified one that Eric posted to make this one. Sometimes I steal from Chute the Mall. because he posts some good ones.

waa8x.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
12 hours ago, tous said:

How are Rabbi Wife, Rabbi Dog and Rabbi Cat?

Eric likes green automobiles.

Talk to him.

Rabbi wife is good. She is currently in a motherly way. I was hoping for another cat but it’s going to be a human.  

The Rabbi dog we replaced the original Rabbi dog with (8 years ago) passed two weeks ago. But there is a spare Rabbi dog still around. 

Rabbi cat is puuuurfect  

• Like 7

• Administrators
5 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I'm removing mats from a longhair cat. :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

I would rather taunt a rattlesnake with my balls.  Oy vey…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Pima Pants said:

Why don't you stop by more often? 

I don’t know really.  I actually stop by here semi frequently to read a few posts but I don’t post.  

when I look at my life 20 years ago on GT (and I was in a good place then) I would have thought someone was a raving loon if they told me what my life would be like now.  (Also in a good place) but a shockingly different place. 

I try real hard to float through life without a bother or responsibilty in the world. I damned well succeed sometimes but I keep interrupting that with weird and wonderful stuff that resembles work. 

• Like 4

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I'm running a fever, but the thermometer says I have a temp of 94. Other than that, things are good.  My youngest turns 21 this week.  The oldest has a serious boyfriend.  I have no idea where the last 20 years went.  What are you up to?  I haven't seen a movie update in a bit?

My oldest(only) turns 20 in a few months. Right around the same time I go back to the start with a new one. 

Movie stuff is going really well. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Rabbi said:

My oldest(only) turns 20 in a few months. Right around the same time I go back to the start with a new one. 

Movie stuff is going really well. 

Congratulations on the upcoming new one!  Now you can tell your oldest he/she was the experimental model (that's what my oldest claims she was).

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Rabbi said:

Rabbi wife is good. She is currently in a motherly way. I was hoping for another cat but it’s going to be a human.  

Good for both of you.

Do you know how that happened?

• Haha 4

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, tous said:

Good for both of you.

Do you know how that happened?

Well, you see, when a man loves a woman very much….and then they have to kick the dog out of the bedroom….and then the cat….and there is nothing interesting on TV and no one has to be up early….

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, tous said:

If you eject the dog and cat, who operates the video camera?

:biggrin:

At my advanced age, no one. The last thing I want is evidence….

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Rabbi said:

I don’t know really.  I actually stop by here semi frequently to read a few posts but I don’t post.  

when I look at my life 20 years ago on GT (and I was in a good place then) I would have thought someone was a raving loon if they told me what my life would be like now.  (Also in a good place) but a shockingly different place. 

I try real hard to float through life without a bother or responsibilty in the world. I damned well succeed sometimes but I keep interrupting that with weird and wonderful stuff that resembles work. 

Sometimes I think the universe is a great cosmic cat that delights in knocking over all the plans we work so carefully to stack up. :supergrin:

• Like 5

Speaking , er, writing of which, did you ever tell Rabbi Cat about your affair with Police Cat?

I suspect you haven't based on the fact that you're still alive.

:biggrin:

• Haha 3