Ummm, Huh?

Eric

17 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Like store escalators, one side up other down? 

Those of us that attended multi-story schools knew all about the up and down stairs.

Puckish male youth would go up the down staircase, knocking the books out of the hands of the girls they liked and wanted attention from.

Or so I have been told.

I would never  engage in such hijinks.

:whistling:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Eric, feel free to move this to a more appropriate place. It's late here.

A otherwise well written article seemed to downplay bullets changing directions inside the human body. I added a bit of my first hand experience and it's copied here if it interests anybody. After a career as an ER/Trauma nurse spanning decades, I'm retired.

image.png.85c47d56b502dbb00e7741c5f81158bd.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, tous said:

Those of us that attended multi-story schools knew all about the up and down stairs.

Puckish male youth would go up the down staircase, knocking the books out of the hands of the girls they liked and wanted attention from.

Or so I have been told.

I would never  engage in such hijinks.

:whistling:

First time my future wife saw me I was "bucking the flow" going down when she was going up and I hollered at a girl I knew on the next floor down, at the top of my lungs.  My future wife said she wanted to kill me since I yelled right in her ear.......... 

Somewhere after that she lost her senses and went out with me.  At a Roller Rink of all places.  I could skate 'cause I was a figure skater, she could skate 'cause she was much more adorable than me..............  The foolish girl went with me to the "Granite Quarries to neck".  I haven't let her go since almost 70 years ago.................  She's still my girl!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Eric, feel free to move this to a more appropriate place. It's late here.

A otherwise well written article seemed to downplay bullets changing directions inside the human body. I added a bit of my first hand experience and it's copied here if it interests anybody. After a career as an ER/Trauma nurse spanning decades, I'm retired.

image.png.85c47d56b502dbb00e7741c5f81158bd.png

Ricochets do happen!

• Like 1