Putin sends out desperate call for Geritol and Depends.

Wyzz Kydd

1 hour ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Newsweek?? Sound more like a hit piece on Putin by anti Russian propaganda.  Below was other links to Newsweek.com articles.

Not a fan of either side on this war and the stories that are coming out. 

"The age for men with the highest ranks in the reserves can be called up "remains" at 70. For other senior ranks it has risen to up to 65,"

image.png.f87c7358da5f867defa7f500f3eac484.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Batesmotel said:

What a fluster cluck. The Russians have pulled equipment out of museums. Commandeered trucks from civilians. Conscripted convicts. And Putin isn’t stopping. He thinks he is going to win. He will nuke his own boarder to win. 

How about creating a '"situation"..... small nuke to a Russian city, blame the Ukrainians ...... then he can nuke the Ukraine...

• Like 2

Zelensky will tell his bitch Biden what he needs to keep the war going and bitch boy Biden will do it. Let’s face it bitch boy Biden is owned by Zelensky. I’m surprised bitch boy bidet has gotten us into a full scale war with Russia yet. The senile pervert bastard. I seen this prick driving around on the fourth with a fuckin Ukrainian flag on his car I wanted so bad to beat his ass. What a piece of ****. **** ukraine. FJB F.GOV FUK.