I SHOULD STAY AT HOME # 2

DAKA

I had to leave the house this morning, needed a few groceries, and some bits from Home Depot....

By he time I had gone about 5 miles i "encountered" the usual INCONSIDERATE, STUPID AND DANGEROUS DRIVERS...

1   A woman with a brace on her neck who obviously could not turn her head drove over 2 sets of parking bumpers to get out of the parking lot (I think I 

have seen this Bright Spark do this a while back also)

2  Guy in a relatively new SUV  (not that that has anything to do with it) decides he is going in the wrong direction on a 45 MPH 4 lane road, stops in the left lane and makes a U turn...holy **** he almost gets rear ended and the car coming in the opposite direction is forced to make a screeching stop

3  I'm cruising up to a RED LIGHT ...slowing....and the ASSWIPE behind me cuts around passes me on the right, cuts back in front of me BREAKING HARD stops and I roll up behind him not having to touch the brakes...

UNFUCKINBBELIEVABLE    (I'm trying to stay home as much as possible before some **** FOR BRAINS ******* kills me)

OY VEH  

PS This is in an area of North Palm Beach County Florida that is very SUBURBAN mostly community developments..

OK Rant over I'm having an ICED COFFEE :chatter:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2022 at 2:08 PM, DAKA said:

I had to leave the house this morning, needed a few groceries, and some bits from Home Depot....

By he time I had gone about 5 miles i "encountered" the usual INCONSIDERATE, STUPID AND DANGEROUS DRIVERS...

1   A woman with a brace on her neck who obviously could not turn her head drove over 2 sets of parking bumpers to get out of the parking lot (I think I 

have seen this Bright Spark do this a while back also)

2  Guy in a relatively new SUV  (not that that has anything to do with it) decides he is going in the wrong direction on a 45 MPH 4 lane road, stops in the left lane and makes a U turn...holy **** he almost gets rear ended and the car coming in the opposite direction is forced to make a screeching stop

3  I'm cruising up to a RED LIGHT ...slowing....and the ASSWIPE behind me cuts around passes me on the right, cuts back in front of me BREAKING HARD stops and I roll up behind him not having to touch the brakes...

UNFUCKINBBELIEVABLE    (I'm trying to stay home as much as possible before some **** FOR BRAINS ******* kills me)

OY VEH  

PS This is in an area of North Palm Beach County Florida that is very SUBURBAN mostly community developments..

OK Rant over I'm having an ICED COFFEE :chatter:

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2022 at 2:13 PM, railfancwb said:

And for the parallel parking test, put them in an F-150 with four full size doors and an eight foot bed 

Had a truck like that.  Wouldn't go into many downtown parking lots.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 2:59 PM, Walt Longmire said:

Drivers test should include an obstacle course, speed backing using only the mirrors, burnout session, donuts spinning, and the blast from the past.... parallel parking.

Michigan still requires parallel parking.  My oldest daughter did it with the pickup truck.  The examiner was impressed.  Youngest daughter said screw that and did it with the Focus, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1