Which animal could you beat in a fight?

Silentpoet

I had a husky that killed all the neighbors chickens. About 5 or 6. They were sitting on the fence and the wind blew them into my yard. She called the cops who refused to do anything. Then she called animal control. They said my dod did nothing wrong because the chickens were in my yard. Then they cited her for having livestock in city limits. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 2/18/2022 at 7:39 PM, Silentpoet said:

One of the welding leathers I looked at had a review that said they bought it to give their cat a bath.

Actually the one I bought.

Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2019

Size: LargeVerified Purchase
Ok I have to admit I’m not a welder, so why buy a welders coat.? Well it’s a little complicated but there are other ways this coat can be of great usefulness namely washing your cat. Yes, yes I know you are not supposed to wash cats. However my wonderful “large” cat has problems in the litter and must be partially washed a couple of times a month. Now my girl takes exception to this by clawing anywhere she can and she can! So on goes the coat the cat gets washed and I survive till the next time. A plus I look awesome and love that real leather smell.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

and i`d do the same to some Damn Grizzly too!

Frank was excited about his new rifle and decided to try bear hunting.....

....He travels up to Alaska, spots a small brown bear and shoots it. Right after, there was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was a very bad mistake. That was my cousin and I'm going to give you two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, Frank decided to accept the latter alternative. So the black bear has his way with Frank. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip back to Alaska where he found the black bear and shot it dead.

Right after, there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Frank. That was my cousin and you've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex."

Again, Frank thought it was better to cooperate with the grizzly bear than be mauled to death. So the grizzly has his way with Frank. Although he survived, it took several months before Frank fully recovered.

Now Frank is completely outraged, so he headed back to Alaska and managed to track down the grizzly bear and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then, moments later, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear looked at him and said, "Admit it Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/19/2022 at 11:25 AM, Walt Longmire said:

I have been chased by moose a few times. I was smart enough to avoid fighting them.

We'd be sitting around the fire, at my buddy's camp in N.Central Pa,  mostly smashed,  and an elk would just walk out into the middle of us.  Chewing on a gnaw, or something.  Walk right through the middle of us,  in no big hurry,  stop, look at us,  and keep going.  He didn't care.  And none of us moved a muscle.

They are waaay bigger up-close.

Sometimes they'd come through,  in the middle of the day,  with our little kids around, in no big hurry, stop, look at us, and just go snaps all off on the garbage cans, or someones car.

"Dude! That's my car!"

"Let him have it."

Once he pushed your car all off sideways, or tilting in a ditch,  he'd stop, in no big hurry,  and stroll off.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

We'd be sitting around the fire, at my buddy's camp in N.Central Pa,  mostly smashed,  and an elk would just walk out into the middle of us.  Chewing on a gnaw, or something.  Walk right through the middle of us,  in no big hurry,  stop, look at us,  and keep going.  He didn't care.  And none of us moved a muscle.

They are waaay bigger up-close.

Sometimes they'd come through,  in the middle of the day,  with our little kids around, in no big hurry, stop, look at us, and just go snaps all off on the garbage cans, or someones car.

"Dude! That's my car!"

"Let him have it."

Once he pushed your car all off sideways, or tilting in a ditch,  he'd stop, in no big hurry,  and stroll off.

About thirty miles from here is a place you can view the local elk herd.  You can see them at sometimes closer than hunting distance.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

About thirty miles from here is a place you can view the local elk herd.  You can see them at sometimes closer than hunting distance.

In the valley.  You can hunt them now, since, (I don't know.  A long while ago.)

But you need a lottery-permit and a private guide.

I don't know what it takes to be a guide,  but I've met a lot of them.

Everyone who lives there knows where the elk are.  Where they'll be, at each time, every day.

So...  the guide is getting paid anyway....  If you're a dick,  you ain't gonna get an elk.

If not,  they'll show you an elk in 30 minutes.

• Like 1

My friend had an old vacuum-cleaner hose. Whipped it around,  over his head at night.  It made a haunting howl sound.

Made all the yotes around go crazy.  And made (if it was that time of the year) the elk come right out. 

Now,  you already challenged them.

They'll **** up your buddy's car and all the garbage cans and scatter you from the fire.

Good times.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

This guy tried to take my cookies. Pushed the window down and stuck his head in. Mom and dad bailed out the other side. I was still belted in the little booster seat. She didn’t grab me but she found time to grab the camera. 

889F9124-8583-484C-BF5D-4AE59AA81D50.jpeg

He would have won. 

Well, Priorities, and all that kind of stuff, don't ya know. :dancingteddy:

• Haha 2