Which animal could you beat in a fight?

Silentpoet

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Silentpoet said:

Have you ever tried to give a cat a bath?  Given enough motivation a cat can tear a man up.  Especially if he drinks soy lattes.

Well, you let the cat bring the fight to you. Let’s see it get past some punches and a swift kick or two. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Eric said:

Who are the 30% of people who don’t think they could beat a rat or a cat in a fight? Good grief.

Not a true rat, but I have seen squirrels chew their way up and back down more than one man, and several dogs.

Don't underestimate the will to live in wild critters.

• Like 3

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Not a true rat, but I have seen squirrels chew their way up and back down more than one man, and several dogs.

Don't underestimate the will to live in wild critters.

They have to get lucky over and over. I only have to connect once. :supergrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

They have to get luck over and over. I only have to connect once. :supergrin:

You're right. There would need to be a whole lot of luck involved. :anim_lol:

I want to meet the poor uneducated slobs that think they would have a snowballs chance with a grown chimp. My money is on the chimp every time.

Not the same critter, but we used to have a bet for a case of beer to anyone who could last 3 minutes with the local Rock Ape. No one ever made a minute.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LostinTexas said:

You're right. There would need to be a whole lot of luck involved. :anim_lol:

I want to meet the poor uneducated slobs that think they would have a snowballs chance with a grown chimp. My money is on the chimp every time.

Not the same critter, but we used to have a bet for a case of beer to anyone who could last 3 minutes with the local Rock Ape. No one ever made a minute.

My daughter was a zookeeper. Chimps will kill you and not even break a sweat. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Batesmotel said:

My daughter was a zookeeper. Chimps will kill you and not even break a sweat. 

The only problem with the scenario in the OP is that I'm never unarmed. Unless those critters can run faster than 1,050fps, they are going to have a bad day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

How To Give a Cat a Bath Joke

Instructions on how to wash your toilet

1. Put both lids up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the loud noises, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the here and the front door.

7. Standing behind as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out out, streak through the room and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,

************The Dog**************

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Administrators

I'd like to meet the crazy ******* on the list that thought they could take out everything from crocodiles to grizzly beers unarmed. Super badass, or bat-**** crazy, they would be fun to party with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, DAKA said:

How To Give a Cat a Bath Joke

Instructions on how to wash your toilet

1. Put both lids up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the loud noises, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the here and the front door.

7. Standing behind as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out out, streak through the room and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,

************The Dog**************

One of the welding leathers I looked at had a review that said they bought it to give their cat a bath.

• Haha 2

remember, this was a survey.

The kinds of people that actually take this type of survey tend to be the ones that hang out on the internet all day long and don't deal with reality very well.

Any internet commando that thinks he/she can take on ANY animal on that list and not run away screaming like the little b!tch that they are needs a reality check.  

Personally, I don't want to take on any animal on that list, not even the rat.  Even if you manage to defeat it in a fight, that doesn't mean you won't come out scarred or even disabled for life, if you even survive.  

• Like 1