Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Lego - Stuck In Bed.jpg

We have a water bed since we live in Minnesota and it's damn cold at night in the Winter time - It's heated!!!

However, I have on more than one occasion told my wife that I feel like a Turtle on its back in the morning when I try to get out of bed.................. I told my doctor that I have a waterbed, between sex and trying to get out of bed, my life is nothing but Isometric exercises.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

138064583_Deer-Cookout-Meat-WhatMomCallsDad-Dear-Ahole.jpg.6ced92944feadbaf58473ba74832a755.jpg

My wife tells others that her favorite nickname for me is *******.  People look then at me waiting for a response.  I smile and tell them, "It's true"!

She can say anything to me at all, as long as it's not NO!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, janice6 said:

We have a water bed since we live in Minnesota and it's damn cold at night in the Winter time - It's heated!!!

However, I have on more than one occasion told my wife that I feel like a Turtle on its back in the morning when I try to get out of bed.................. I told my doctor that I have a waterbed, between sex and trying to get out of bed, my life is nothing but Isometric exercises.

I've tried waterbeds a couple of times but never found one that I could really get good sleep on, I imagine it might be different in a cold climate. These days I can sleep like I did in the military, anywhere I can lay down at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I've tried waterbeds a couple of times but never found one that I could really get good sleep on, I imagine it might be different in a cold climate. These days I can sleep like I did in the military, anywhere I can lay down at.

I complain to my wife that I have a terrible time sleeping, I can't shut off my mind.  I don't tell her it's because she sleeps naked and in the middle of the night, laying there staring at the ceiling tile I invaribly find her anatomical body parts far more interesting than sleeping or the ceiling.  I don't know if she is that good a sleeper, or if she likes my wandering interests too?

• Like 3

You are a professional grade moron if you play with your life by messing around with bulls unless you are a trained cowboy or veterinarian with the proper equipment with proper techniques. Even having the proper equipment and techniques, you are still taking a chance with your health/life.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rixngfjtWl1ylcx7g.mp4

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

You are a professional grade moron if you play with your life by messing around with bulls unless you are a trained cowboy or veterinarian with the proper equipment with proper techniques. Even having the proper equipment and techniques, you are still taking a chance with your health/life.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rixngfjtWl1ylcx7g.mp4

Every one of those MORONS deserved every hurt that they received  I have 0 sympathy.....

• Like 2

I came across the picture of the gas pump that had the 'Car Wash' sign on it from 2013 or 2015 when we took a trip down the western half of Route 66. I took the picture because of the rest of the sign 'Best hand job in town', lol. Since I was going to post this picture, I decided to post several more pictures from Seligman that I haven't posted before. The 'Car Wash' sign is behind the Snow Cap Drive In which does have really good burgers at a slightly elevated price, but everything here is slightly overpriced. As the sign out front states, 'Dead Chicken' is a specialty of the Snow Cat Drive In. This town is in the process of dying and tourist travel is the only thing keeping it alive. The town was bypassed decades ago when the interstate bypassed the town cutting off this section of Route 66 that went directly through town. Right down the road is the Roadkill Cafe. We ate there the evening before when we got into town. It was good food at a "slightly elevated price."

Seligman is the town that inspired the Cars movie and several of the old vehicles that inspired the vehicles in the movie can be seen at different locations around town, which is basically just a strip of road with attractions along the road.

The last picture is not mine but it is a picture of Angel Delgadillo, who lived in Seligman, and is credited with starting the movement to save Route 66 throughout the country. He was known as "The Angel of Route 66."

Route 66 - Gas Pump - Car Wash - Best Hand Job In Town - Seligman, AZ - Behind Snow Cap Drive-In - 1.jpg

Seligman, AZ - The Snow Cap Drive-In.jpg

Seligman, AZ - The Snow Cap Drive-In - House Specialty "Dead Chicken".jpg

Seligman, AZ - The Roadkill Cafe. The menu features "Bad Break Steak," "Splatter Platter" and "Fender Tenders." .jpg

Seligman, AZ - Route 66 - "The Angel of Route 66" - Angel Delgadillo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Interstate 40 (sometimes on Route 66 route) often stopped at one edge of town, detoured traffic through the town, then returned the traffic to the interstate. Many “wide spots” got extra years of life from this practice. I also saw this done near Wytheville VA. No doubt this was done elsewhere.  

• Like 3