Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

A wife decides to take her husband of 20 years, Dave, out for a very special date, to a strip club for his 40th birthday.
They arrive at the club and the doorman says, “Hey, Dave! How ya doin’?”
His wife is puzzled and asks if he’s been to this club before.
“Oh no,” says Dave. “He’s on my bowling team.”
When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he’d like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.
His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, ”How did she know that you drink Budweiser?”
“She works at the Bowling Alley, honey. I see her almost every time we go bowling.”
A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says “Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance or something special for your birthday?”
Dave’s wife, now furious, slaps Dave, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.
Dave pursues her and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her.
He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it.
She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.
The cabby turns his head and says, “Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Dave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

A wife decides to take her husband of 20 years, Dave, out for a very special date, to a strip club for his 40th birthday.
They arrive at the club and the doorman says, “Hey, Dave! How ya doin’?”
His wife is puzzled and asks if he’s been to this club before.
“Oh no,” says Dave. “He’s on my bowling team.”
When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he’d like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.
His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, ”How did she know that you drink Budweiser?”
“She works at the Bowling Alley, honey. I see her almost every time we go bowling.”
A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says “Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance or something special for your birthday?”
Dave’s wife, now furious, slaps Dave, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.
Dave pursues her and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her.
He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it.
She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.
The cabby turns his head and says, “Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Dave.

awww......... Schmidt ........ really ?  :78:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A father walks into a restaurant with his young adult son. They order some wings for an appetizer and as they start to eat, the son starts choking. The father realizes his son is in danger and and starts slapping him on the back. His son starts going blue in the face. Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.
A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a nearby table reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant. Reaching the young man, the woman carefully drops his pants, takes hold of the young man’s testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds, the son convulses violently and coughs up a chunk of wing.
Releasing the young man’s testicles, the woman nods and smiles to the father and walks back to her seat without saying a word.
As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, “Thank you, I was so nervous I didn’t know what to do. You saved his life. You must be a doctor?”
“No,” the woman replied. “I’m a Divorce Attorney.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Elizabeth Warren ain’t got **** on this girl. She’s an authentic Pretendian. I remember watching a recording of this Fakindian  speech and it pissed me off then and now I’m glad she’s exposed although she isn’t around to suffer the humiliation that her family suffered.
Another liberal guilty of ‘cultural appropriation’ but she died before it was revealed by her sisters who were pissed off at her for lying about her heritage and for destroying their father’s reputation and claiming his childhood abuse as her own..
Marie Louise Cruz’s, using her Pretendian alias, Sacheen Littlefeather's sisters claim she lied about native ancestry, she lied about her abusive childhood and living in poverty and most likely took her name from a 4-H project.
Sacheen Littlefeather's legacy has been called a lie by her family.
After the actress, model and Native American civil rights activist died at age 75 earlier this month, Littlefeather's two sisters claimed that she lied about her indigenous ancestry and was previously known by the family as "Deb" in a bombshell interview with the San Francisco Chronicle.
"It's a lie," Trudy Orlandi said of her sister. "My father was who he was. His family came from Mexico. And my dad was born in Oxnard."  
Littlefeather's other sister Rosalind Cruz added: "It is a fraud. It's disgusting to the heritage of the tribal people. And it's just … insulting to my parents."
Littlefeather, who claimed to belong to the White Mountain Apache and Yaqui tribes on her father's side, rose to infamy in 1973 at the 45th Academy Awards, where she turned down the Oscar for Best Actor on behalf of Marlon Brando, in protest of the film industry's treatment of Native Americans.
In addition to being threatened with arrest if her speech went over 60 seconds, as well as alleged physical violence from John Wayne, who she claimed attempted to storm the stage, Littlefeather faced public mockery over the years for the historic television moment.
In 1990, Littlefeather told PEOPLE of the fallout she faced in response to her Oscars moment. "I'm officially retired as the refuser of Academy Awards," she said, noting that the speech killed her career in Hollywood.
At the 1973 ceremony, she wore traditional clothing and made a short statement about Hollywood’s treatment of Native Americans. Raquel Welch and Clint Eastwood both made snide comments afterward, and Littlefeather later said she was blacklisted from the industry. She also claimed that John Wayne had to be held back by security men to prevent him from assaulting her on stage, a story that film historian Farran Smith Nehme has gone to great efforts to debunk.
"I went up there thinking I could make a difference," explained Littlefeather. "I was very naive. I told people about oppression. They said, 'You're ruining our evening.'"
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences offered Littlefeather an apology in August for the mistreatment she faced nearly 50 years before. She accepted the apology and was honored onstage during an event last month at the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures in Los Angeles.
Littlefeather died from metastasized breast cancer on Sunday, Oct. 2 at her home in Marin County, Calif., surrounded by friends and family.
"Littlefeather dedicated her life to the health and wellness of Native people everywhere," read a press release at the time. "She was known for her sense of humor, quick wit, and fierce advocacy for Native American and Indigenous communities."
Cruz and Orlandi explained they came forward to restore their parents' reputation, as Littlefeather is "being venerated as a saint" after claiming her father was a violent alcoholic who abused them and their white mother.
There is no evidence to suggest anything but white heritage on her mother’s side and Mexican on her father’s. It was restoring their father’s name that ultimately inspired the sisters to come forward, they said. The Oxnard, California-born man, “never drank,” according to Orlandi, and was not mentally ill, refuting her sister’s claims. 
Orlandi said it "infuriates me" that she lied about having a violent and impoverished upbringing, which she actually stole from their father's childhood experience.
"My father was deaf, and he had lost his hearing at 9 years old through meningitis," Cruz said. "He was born into poverty. His father, George Cruz, was an alcoholic who was violent and used to beat him. And he was passed to foster homes and family. But my sister Sacheen took what happened to him."
The Chronicle found family records in Mexico going back to 1850, in which everyone in Littlefeather's family identified as either white or Mexican since 1880. Additionally, the White Mountain Apache tribe had no enrollment records for Littlefeather or any family members, living or dead.
Littlefeather said that she was given her name during the Native American occupation at Alcatraz, but an investigation shows that she was never there. Moreover, Littlefeather’s claim that Sacheen means “little bear” in Navajo is untrue. (“Shush yazh” would be the correct translation.) Also, Navajo people, native American historians said, do not name people after animals.
The sisters recalled that they used to make clothing at a local 4-H club, and used materials from the Sacheen Ribbon company, and suspect this was the name’s actual inspiration.
Orlandi added: "The best way that I could think of summing up my sister is that she created a fantasy. She lived in a fantasy, and she died in a fantasy."

Littlefeather.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

A father walks into a restaurant with his young adult son. They order some wings for an appetizer and as they start to eat, the son starts choking. The father realizes his son is in danger and and starts slapping him on the back. His son starts going blue in the face. Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.
A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a nearby table reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant. Reaching the young man, the woman carefully drops his pants, takes hold of the young man’s testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds, the son convulses violently and coughs up a chunk of wing.
Releasing the young man’s testicles, the woman nods and smiles to the father and walks back to her seat without saying a word.
As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, “Thank you, I was so nervous I didn’t know what to do. You saved his life. You must be a doctor?”
“No,” the woman replied. “I’m a Divorce Attorney.”

Another one ??

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Elizabeth Warren ain’t got **** on this girl. She’s an authentic Pretendian. I remember watching a recording of this Fakindian  speech and it pissed me off then and now I’m glad she’s exposed although she isn’t around to suffer the humiliation that her family suffered.
Another liberal guilty of ‘cultural appropriation’ but she died before it was revealed by her sisters who were pissed off at her for lying about her heritage and for destroying their father’s reputation and claiming his childhood abuse as her own..
Marie Louise Cruz’s, using her Pretendian alias, Sacheen Littlefeather's sisters claim she lied about native ancestry, she lied about her abusive childhood and living in poverty and most likely took her name from a 4-H project.
Sacheen Littlefeather's legacy has been called a lie by her family.
After the actress, model and Native American civil rights activist died at age 75 earlier this month, Littlefeather's two sisters claimed that she lied about her indigenous ancestry and was previously known by the family as "Deb" in a bombshell interview with the San Francisco Chronicle.
"It's a lie," Trudy Orlandi said of her sister. "My father was who he was. His family came from Mexico. And my dad was born in Oxnard."  
Littlefeather's other sister Rosalind Cruz added: "It is a fraud. It's disgusting to the heritage of the tribal people. And it's just … insulting to my parents."
Littlefeather, who claimed to belong to the White Mountain Apache and Yaqui tribes on her father's side, rose to infamy in 1973 at the 45th Academy Awards, where she turned down the Oscar for Best Actor on behalf of Marlon Brando, in protest of the film industry's treatment of Native Americans.
In addition to being threatened with arrest if her speech went over 60 seconds, as well as alleged physical violence from John Wayne, who she claimed attempted to storm the stage, Littlefeather faced public mockery over the years for the historic television moment.
In 1990, Littlefeather told PEOPLE of the fallout she faced in response to her Oscars moment. "I'm officially retired as the refuser of Academy Awards," she said, noting that the speech killed her career in Hollywood.
At the 1973 ceremony, she wore traditional clothing and made a short statement about Hollywood’s treatment of Native Americans. Raquel Welch and Clint Eastwood both made snide comments afterward, and Littlefeather later said she was blacklisted from the industry. She also claimed that John Wayne had to be held back by security men to prevent him from assaulting her on stage, a story that film historian Farran Smith Nehme has gone to great efforts to debunk.
"I went up there thinking I could make a difference," explained Littlefeather. "I was very naive. I told people about oppression. They said, 'You're ruining our evening.'"
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences offered Littlefeather an apology in August for the mistreatment she faced nearly 50 years before. She accepted the apology and was honored onstage during an event last month at the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures in Los Angeles.
Littlefeather died from metastasized breast cancer on Sunday, Oct. 2 at her home in Marin County, Calif., surrounded by friends and family.
"Littlefeather dedicated her life to the health and wellness of Native people everywhere," read a press release at the time. "She was known for her sense of humor, quick wit, and fierce advocacy for Native American and Indigenous communities."
Cruz and Orlandi explained they came forward to restore their parents' reputation, as Littlefeather is "being venerated as a saint" after claiming her father was a violent alcoholic who abused them and their white mother.
There is no evidence to suggest anything but white heritage on her mother’s side and Mexican on her father’s. It was restoring their father’s name that ultimately inspired the sisters to come forward, they said. The Oxnard, California-born man, “never drank,” according to Orlandi, and was not mentally ill, refuting her sister’s claims. 
Orlandi said it "infuriates me" that she lied about having a violent and impoverished upbringing, which she actually stole from their father's childhood experience.
"My father was deaf, and he had lost his hearing at 9 years old through meningitis," Cruz said. "He was born into poverty. His father, George Cruz, was an alcoholic who was violent and used to beat him. And he was passed to foster homes and family. But my sister Sacheen took what happened to him."
The Chronicle found family records in Mexico going back to 1850, in which everyone in Littlefeather's family identified as either white or Mexican since 1880. Additionally, the White Mountain Apache tribe had no enrollment records for Littlefeather or any family members, living or dead.
Littlefeather said that she was given her name during the Native American occupation at Alcatraz, but an investigation shows that she was never there. Moreover, Littlefeather’s claim that Sacheen means “little bear” in Navajo is untrue. (“Shush yazh” would be the correct translation.) Also, Navajo people, native American historians said, do not name people after animals.
The sisters recalled that they used to make clothing at a local 4-H club, and used materials from the Sacheen Ribbon company, and suspect this was the name’s actual inspiration.
Orlandi added: "The best way that I could think of summing up my sister is that she created a fantasy. She lived in a fantasy, and she died in a fantasy."

Littlefeather.jpg

I wanted to add this to my article on the notorious Pretendian “Littlefeather” Cruz. Brando was as guilty of cultural appropriation as his fake indian that he sent in his place. It’s just another example of how hypocritical these ‘cultural’ assholes are.
In 1973, Marlon Brando declined the Academy Award for Best Actor on the grounds that not even Hollyweird was woke enough to meet his standards. He sent alleged Apache Sacheen Littlefeather to attend the ceremony in his place, reject the award, and of course denounce racism.
What a posturing, sanctimonious jackass. Note that the award he threw back in Tinseltown’s face was granted to him for playing an Italian mobster. This is closer to a bigoted stereotype than Hollywood’s white-washed depiction of the horrific Stone Age barbarism prevailing in the wild West before it was tamed.

• Like 3