Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Think Vegas recently completed a third bore to suck water from the lake. This is significantly deeper than the others, going almost to the level of the pre-dam river. 

That's really depressing and disastrous. Mead is a beautiful area and the last time we were there we were just astounded at how quickly the lake is being lowered. It's still a beautiful area but it's not going to be able to support the population there very much longer. Businesses will start dying eventually, especially those in tourist fed businesses.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

McDonalds - Open Your Snack Hole - Damn Mickey D, How 'Bout You Buy Me A Drink First.jpg

Uhhh    Really...THAT ...CANNOT be real

OK I searched     

What McDonald’s says about the Snack Wrap

Bottom line: It’s not coming back, folks. Period. The company confirmed once more to The Takeout that it has no plans to bring Snack Wraps back to nationwide menus in the United States at this time. The Snack Wrap was nationally discontinued several years ago, and McDonald’s USA also confirms Snack Wraps were phased out as a local offering in June 2020.

Unfortunately, aside from the internet’s constant demands for it, there isn’t much reason for the Snack Wrap to make a comeback. The reasons for its demise still stand: Snack Wraps were a precursor to the McDonald’s McWrap, which the chain eliminated due to its long turnaround time and the fact that it complicated a menu the company was looking to simplify. Even in the Snack Wrap’s slightly smaller format, those issues hold true

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

That's really depressing and disastrous. Mead is a beautiful area and the last time we were there we were just astounded at how quickly the lake is being lowered. It's still a beautiful area but it's not going to be able to support the population there very much longer. Businesses will start dying eventually, especially those in tourist fed businesses.

Vegas is trying to capture the rivers in the east - vicinity of US-50. Pictures were taken May 2019. Los Angeles did this with some mid-state rivers. Made Mono Lake what it is today. 

67D49A0D-8D66-4577-972E-785C973B576A.jpeg

1B83F1E4-DFA9-4445-8EA0-18CAB75B65F7.jpeg

2231DBEE-94DA-4C9D-B2E1-8748C13C0F76.jpeg

CB3300D2-8C69-4CC1-BCE5-04E6E34764DC.jpeg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Vegas is trying to capture the rivers in the east - vicinity of US-50. Pictures were taken May 2019. Los Angeles did this with some mid-state rivers. Made Mono Lake what it is today. 

67D49A0D-8D66-4577-972E-785C973B576A.jpeg

1B83F1E4-DFA9-4445-8EA0-18CAB75B65F7.jpeg

2231DBEE-94DA-4C9D-B2E1-8748C13C0F76.jpeg

CB3300D2-8C69-4CC1-BCE5-04E6E34764DC.jpeg

That's a freakin' shame and it's gotta be stopped. That would have made me a radial activist in my younger days if I had lived anywhere in NV.

• Like 4

Be careful what you wish for…
When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.
When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.
In college I dated a passionate girl but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.
When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.
When I was 28, I found an exciting girl but I couldn’t keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.
When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.
I am older and wiser now and I am looking for a girl … with big tits …

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was so niave when I was in my early teens and with my mother gone, I had no idea of how to talk with a girl.  I had three sisters but our relationship was very strained and other than developing complete disconnection with femine hygene "stuff".  Nothing of this sort bothered me.  It was just a fact that I grew up with and nothing unusual for me.  In fact, I usually picked up my sisters "stuff" since they were too embarassed to do it for themselves.

However, with regards to "Talking with females", I had nothing but abject fear.  I simply didn't know how to interact with them.  My first "Date" was with my neighbor girl.  I had known her since I was 7 years old and she was a close friend.  She also was timid and lacked any confidence, so we fit well together.  At least for the one date I had with her.  I really liked her and later I found she really liked me, but we both couldn't get over our social fears so that went no where.

The second girl I met, for some reason I liked her a lot and as we interacted the first time I talked with her, I felt more confident.  Where this came from, I don't know.  Anyway, that night I asked her to go out with me.  I don't believe I had thought this out enough to know what I was going to do, I just felt that I wanted to be with her.

We got along wonderfully and she seemed to be interested in my too.  She came from a poor family on the other end of town and she had little to no experience in anything.  She had never been out of her home town.  I had traveled a lot and was driving my fathers car since I was 12 years old so I could drive on our dates.

I didn't know what I wanted in a woman so I just went with the flow on most things.  She would defer to me on almost anything.  I never could get into her pants no matter how hard I tried, so we just setteled for necking every chance we got.  Her mother was quite nice to me and I found later she liked me a lot, I have no idea why.  Her father was apprehensive of me but accepted me because of my girl's mother and my girlfriend.

We dated for a year and the second year (junior in high school) I felt so strongly for her I actually bought her an engagement ring.  I gave it to her one night and she had to hide it from her parents for a year before she told them in our senior year.

I went into the Navy and after a year I sent her plane tickets to come to me in Charleston, S.C. to marry me.  I was mildly surprised when she and my oldest sister walked out of the plane.  She had asked my sister to come with cause she was so apprehensive about traveling.  My sister asked my father to drive them to the airport and this was the first he new I was getting married.  Did I mention that my family wasn't very close after my mother left. My future wife said my father talked with her all the trip to the airport and she said he had tears in his eyes when he dropped her and my sister off.

I was surprised since he had never in my life told me he loved me or that he was proud of me.  Anyway, we married and now, we are closer than ever before at 65 years of marriage.  She was the second woman I ever dated and the last woman I lusted for.  it sounds like a cliche but she is my world even now.  I guess over time I now believe in the concept of "soul mates".

I honestly have no idea how I lucked out in my life to find the right woman the second try, but it is what it is.

By the way, I later foundout what a submissive is.  I never knew there were people like that.  I thought everyone was like me, independent, driven, knew what I wanted out of life and settled for nothing less.  Once she told me that she truly wanted me to make decisions for her, we couldn't be happier.  My father was not only dominate but domineering and drove two wives out of his life, so I was determined not to be like him.  I moderate my decisions with the intent of making her happy in everything I do, so  things turned out very well for us.

Oh, I did get into her pants after our wedding, and have rarely left them since.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A farmer stopped by the local mechanics shop to have his truck fixed. They couldn’t do it while he waited, so he said he didn’t live far away and would just walk home.
On the way home he stopped at the hardware store and bought a 5 gallon bucket and a gallon of paint. He then stopped by the feed store and picked up a couple of chickens and a goose. However, struggling outside the store he was contemplating how to carry all his purchases home.
While he was contemplating he was approached by an decent looking older lady who told him she was lost. She asked, ‘Can you tell me how to get to 1603 Mockingbird Lane?’
The farmer said, ‘Well, as a matter of fact, my farm is very close to that house I would walk you there but I’m figuring out how to carry this lot.’
The old lady suggested, ‘Why don’t you put the can of paint in the bucket. Carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?’
‘Why thank you very much,’ he said and proceeded to walk the old girl home. On the way he says ‘Let’s take my short cut and go down this alley. We’ll be there in no time.’
The lady looked him over cautiously then said, ‘I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me … How do I know that when we get in the alley you won’t hold me up against the wall, pull up my skirt, and have your way with me?’
The farmer said, ‘Holy smokes lady! I’m carrying a bucket, a gallon of paint, two chickens, and a goose. How in the world could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?’
The old lady replied, ‘You could set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the paint on top of the bucket to hold it down, and I’ll hold the chickens.

• Haha 2