Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

Bubba Wallace is a pureblood POS asswipe, ... no, I wouldn't insult asswipe like that. He showed his true color in the race today. Of course, they won't treat him like they would all the other drivers.

I quit watching NASCAR for about 3 years because of all the changes with the rules and the wokeness with the Bubba Wallace hanging (lol, sarcasm) incident, but I have been watching again, maybe every 2nd or 3rd race.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

First time since 2006 University of Tennessee beat University of Alabama in football yesterday. In Knoxville. 52 to 49. Final seconds. Goalposts came down. 

My aunt from Tennessee called me just as happy as a person can be. She's 85 years old and she was laughing telling me they were carrying the goalposts through downtown. She was so happy. She's a die hard Tennessee fan. Her and her husband, who has passed away used to buy season tickets every year.

• Like 3

Just had a surprising interaction with a fact-checker on Facebook. They actually removed their 'fact-check' and blocking on my post. After his last comment I responded that I was surprised and thanked him for his quick appropriate action. Please excuse my language in my interactions but I'm get so frustrated dealing with these propagandists.

Check Your Fact.jpgI

I felt like I needed to do a follow-up.

Check Your Fact - 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

When I was growing up, I read every one of the Hardy Boys books and then, when nobody was looking, I read all the Nancy Drew books.

Nancy Drew - The Secret Of The Missing Fucks.jpg

Interesting. I scrolled through my list of Nancy Drew mysteries and did not find this one. My accumulation goes through #56, so this must have been more recent.

;/))

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Just had a surprising interaction with a fact-checker on Facebook. They actually removed their 'fact-check' and blocking on my post. After his last comment I responded that I was surprised and thanked him for his quick appropriate action. Please excuse my language in my interactions but I'm get so frustrated dealing with these propagandists.

Check Your Fact.jpgI

I felt like I needed to do a follow-up.

Check Your Fact - 2.jpg

Hey Schmidt

You lost me on this, is this about the Prague/Biden article I posted  ?? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DAKA said:

Hey Schmidt

You lost me on this, is this about the Prague/Biden article I posted  ?? 

It is exactly that @DAKA. I posted it on Facebook but as noted, I took out the part about it being from a newspaper in Prague AND I intentionally noted in the lead up to the "quote" that it had been attributed to different papers and people and that I added in Biden where I felt it appropriate. Check Your Fact immediately "fact-checked' it, hid it and claimed it was false. I made a complaint, which I always do if I know I'm right and Jesse from CYF immediately contacted me and within 10 minutes he removed all their bulls**t. Their claim that it was false was based on the history of people claiming it was from a newspaper in Prague or other newspapers and they could easily prove that the 'quote' was false. But when I took all those claims out and made it my statement, they couldn't call it false anymore.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

It is exactly that @DAKA. I posted it on Facebook but as noted, I took out the part about it being from a newspaper in Prague AND I intentionally noted in the lead up to the "quote" that it had been attributed to different papers and people and that I added in Biden where I felt it appropriate. Check Your Fact immediately "fact-checked' it, hid it and claimed it was false. I made a complaint, which I always do if I know I'm right and Jesse from CYF immediately contacted me and within 10 minutes he removed all their bulls**t. Their claim that it was false was based on the history of people claiming it was from a newspaper in Prague or other newspapers and they could easily prove that the 'quote' was false. But when I took all those claims out and made it my statement, they couldn't call it false anymore.

Years ago...many years ago I "signed up" there, after a few months I decided, not a good idea....I tried to get out. very difficult, but I have not even opened it in .."ever"  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

Years ago...many years ago I "signed up" there, after a few months I decided, not a good idea....I tried to get out. very difficult, but I have not even opened it in .."ever"  

Probably a wise decision. When I first opened my account, it was an easy way to sent pictures back and forth with, mainly family but some friends. And then it became a good way to share politics in the age of obongo, and I've gotten permanently banned under my real name and then another name was suspended for 6 months and now I have another one that's lasted 2+ years. If I ever get enough knowledge to start my own blog, I'll shut both of 'em down.

• Like 3