Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

A Palm Beach, Florida real estate agent recently learned just how dangerous and agile alligators can be when he lost his brand new drone to a hungry gator in one fell swoop.
Robert Rosetto posted a video of his drones fatal fly-by on his Instagram account. In the footage, he hovers the craft over a lake while a gator curiously and calmly watches. The giant reptile then leaps straight from the water and snatches it with an audible crunch.
“Well, there goes my drone! Damn Alligator actually just ATE it!” Rosetto captioned.
Rosetto had just purchased the drone to use for real estate listings. And that day, he took it to the lake to photograph his girlfriend’s boat. As he was flying over the water, “the alligator showed serious interest in it coming directly towards it and then following it.” So he decided to stop and get some “good up-close video and pictures” of the creature. But it had other plans.
“Never thought it would actually launch itself that high out of the water and grab the drone,” he said. “I’ve lived in Florida for almost 30 years and come across alligators frequently but have never seen anything like that.”
Rosetto wasn’t thrilled to lose the costly contraption. But his family thought the sacrifice was worth the laugh. “They thought it was hilarious,” he added. “My 11-year-old son thought it was the funniest thing ever.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci5y_8dgzTe/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was verbally accosted by a double vaccinated, triple boosted, vaccine pushing feminista after they/it saw some of the posts on my Facebook pages. They/it spewed a lot of, ‘you’re endangering others’, ‘you’re being brainwashed by the far-right’, ‘you’re letting your Trumpism cloud your judgement’, crapola but the best one was, ‘your tin-foil hat is too tight, you need to loosen it up’ line … rofl.
So I told it:
“Tinfoil hat? I'll stick with that before 'trusting' the bought-and-paid-for fake science, the compromised CDC and FDA. or the lying Fauci. And the best thing is, WHEN/IF/NOT, I’m confronted, which I never will be, with irrefutable evidence that the Chicom flu vaccine does no harm and ALL the other sources are lying, then I can easily remove my tin-foil hat and ‘get with the program.’ YOU, on the other hand, can NEVER undo all the damage, the destroyed immune systems and permanent mRNA-induced spike proteins, that getting the shot has done to you.”
After a bunch of name-calling the discussion was ended by it blocking me on Facebook, which is ironic because, I didn’t intrude on its space, it came to me, hoping to draw first blood and they/it triggered its own ass by doing so.
A woman/xi/birthing person/soi gurl’s gotta know it’s limitations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't want to make anybody die laughing but I want to completely get off Facebook and I THINK I want to set up a blog. Does anyone here have any experience in setting up maybe a simple Blogger or Wordpress blog. I KNOW NOTHING. Am I wasting my time with no experience? What are the expenses? Can anybody give me a beginners tutelage? I need a space to waste my time.

ADDENDUM:

P.S. Just wanted to add that I don't even have the idea of being a competitor to this blog because I don't even think I could do that and I love this site. I just want to have a space to get away from Facebook and draw my same friends and family to, that I have on Facebook.

I just wanted to emphasize that. Have no plans to leave here.

• Like 3