Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

My mom had friends who were Flat Earthers. I swear I lost IQ points by just being in the same room with them.

They have the habit of just dismissing everything that doesn’t make their point. Therefore if nothing contradicts their view, they must be right. They think that’s how science works. 

• Sad 5

43 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

It appears Georgia will represent the East in the SEC championship game. Who will represent the West? Unless LSU loses a third conference game it won’t be Bama. 

I think LSU or Ole Miss. I have to admit I don't keep up with them like I do the East. I really hope that Alabama is out of the running. I still think Ole Miss has a chance.

• Like 2

A man was a practicing OBGYN for many years, but he finally tired of having to get up in the middle of the night and leave his wife to go and deliver a baby. Plus, the malpractice insurance was getting too expensive.
So, he decided to leave the field of medicine and become an auto mechanic.
He took the necessary class at a trade school. The final exam required him to completely dismantle and reassemble a car engine, and demonstrate that the car would start and run.
When the grades were posted, he got not only a 100, but also 50 points extra credit. He asked the instructor what produced the extra credit.
The instructor replied “Not only did you dismantle and reassemble the engine, and start the car. But, you did it all while reaching through the muffler, and I have never seen that before in my life.”

• Haha 1