Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

It's just a cute story. Or that's what my wife said.

FAIRFIELD (Maine) -- You may been to some stores that have a dog or a cat running around it.
But at A&G Shooting, its shop pet is a unique one: a cow.
"Mom had rejected him so he was shivering and cold and laying in some mud in the woods and we found him and me and my wife brought him in the house and warmed him up and kept him alive," said Adam Hendsbee, Owner of A&G Shooting.
Hendsbee says after nursing the calf to health, he decided to treat him like a dog and bring him into work.
Kade is a miniature zebu calf that's full of energy working at the store.
Hendsbee says Kade is quite the celebrity in town.
"He's so adorable. Cow's are my favorite animal so it's nice to have him here," said Alessandra Varricchio, who enjoys Kade in the store.
"It's weird seeing animals in shops and not in a farm." said Annalise Lawson, a Winthrop resident.
Coworkers at A&G Shooting say they enjoy working alongside Kade.
"He brings in a lot of smiling faces and a lot of kids gets the newer generation into stuff and makes the gun shop aspect a little warmer," said Payton Atwood, an employee at A&G Shooting.
Hendsbee says he plans on keeping Kade around the store as long as possible.
"For the next few months, I would say he's going to be a staple here as long as I can fit him in the car, he'll go wherever with me," said Hendsbee.
Hendsbee says Kade is open to pictures and cuddles whenever he's at the store.
A&G Shooting is open Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

https://www.foxbangor.com/news/local/a-g-shooting-features-new-animal-employee/article_23b64706-f6d8-11ee-96e0-2f2b90ec86e5.html

**00 00 00 Cow In Gun Shop.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/18/2024 at 12:14 PM, Schmidt Meister said:

I don't know about you but I'm counting my wings when the order gets to the table ... js.

***00 00 00 Hooters - I don't know about you but I'm counting my wings when the order gets to the table ... js..jpg

That's a new restaurant concept, Hooters +++++

I don't see it catching on.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

REAL Magic is so impressive !!! (Is she stoned?)

**00 00 00 0 169eb6772e1009f9eeb107117486579aaa016d21252270baa92f7252c15e0aed.gif

The guy that has her for a date will have a terrific evening in the hotel room.  Naivety and innocence are fascinating........... 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jmohme said:

I am just guessing, but that thing does not have a 200cid inline six under the hood.

Yes sir, I believe you are correct, lol. I read through a lot of the comments and there were a lot of guesses about the powerplant and several comments about NO2 but nothing from anybody who really knew.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Yes sir, I believe you are correct, lol. I read through a lot of the comments and there were a lot of guesses about the powerplant and several comments about NO2 but nothing from anybody who really knew.

NO2 would make sense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

My friend called me about this. He said where he parties at they call it Three T's. (Tequila, Tabasco, Tuna Fish Juice) He just found out this was the original name.

Bartender - Hot Mexican Hooker - Tequila, Tabasco, Tuna Fish Juice.jpg

Sorry, but that sounds copletely nasty!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2