Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

Another long one:

Mark Levin posted an ominous message this morning about the implications of Joe Biden’s refusal to support an Israeli response to Iran’s attack this weekend, along with Biden’s appeasement policy toward Iran.
In short, Levin predicts a nuclear Iran that can threaten the world without fear and any effort to stop them in the future will be a “devastating confrontation with frightening risks.”
Levin explains below:

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about the lunacy of Biden’s Iran policy.

Biden’s position in refusing to support Israel from taking offensive military action against Iran means that BIDEN WILL NOT SUPPORT ANY MILITARY STRIKES AGAINST IRAN’S NUCLEAR FACILITIES AND THAT IRAN WILL HAVE A FUNCTIONING NUCLEAR ARSENAL WITH WHICH TO THREATEN THE UNITED STATES, ISRAEL, THE ARAB WORLD, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WITHOUT FEAR OF MILITARY ATTACK. The best time for Israel to hit Iran’s nuclear sites, with critical U.S. support, would’ve been now.

Biden’s appeasement of Iran and intentional funding of Iran, lack of deterrence against Iran and efforts at crippling Israel’s efforts to neutralize Iran’s military and terrorist operations, ensures that Islamist-fundamentalist Iran will become a nuclear power. And once that occurs there will be few options to limit Iran’s ambitions short of a devastating confrontation with frightening risks. What will we do if Iran closes the Red Sea and other navigable waters used to transport oil? And It will also contribute even further to the firepower of the China-Russia-NK-Iran axis and cause other Middle East countries to acquire nuclear weapons. THIS is the world Biden and Blinken are creating while sanctimoniously lecturing about their efforts to de-escalate military confrontations.

Again, the crucial point is that Biden has not only signaled to Iran that no effective action will be taken to stop its nuclear program but Biden has actually acted to ensure that Iran’s final path to building nuclear weapons is open and clear. That’s what is meant by no support for offensive military action against Iran.

The idea that missile defenses are the answer to preventing offensive strikes against Israel or any country is lunacy. On its face it’s illogical. It’s a deterrent under certain circumstances. Maybe in many circumstances. But ultimately you don’t stop missile attacks by chasing another country’s. You stop missile attacks with certainty by destroying that country’s capacity for launching missiles and/or deterring such attacks by subjecting that country to punishing offensive military attacks. Despite Biden’s massive and current propaganda operation to the contrary, facts are facts.

Furthermore, it’s beyond debate that the duplicitous Biden actually colluded with Iran through intermediaries to create the events that took place in the skies over Israel a few nights ago. And, of course, Israel was in the dark about it. (This is the same Biden regime that outrageously demands tactical approval over Israel’s battlefield decisions.) Why? Because it wouldn’t have gone along with such treachery and put its people through such a heinous subterfuge. Think about how morally corrupt, among other things, the Biden regime’s actions truly are.

Biden and the Iranian regime sympathizer, Blinken, coordinated with Iran over the timing, types of missiles, and even Iranian propaganda. The purpose was to prevent Israel from pulverizing Iran’s military capabilities. Indeed, the Biden regime began leaking immediately to their favorite reporters and media outlets (many of the same press sympathizes they relied on during the Obama regime to promote the Iran nuclear deal) that Israel had provoked Iran and hadn’t told the U.S. in advance about the planned attack on Iran’s terrorist compound in Damascus. Obviously, Israel didn’t forewarn Blinken because he would’ve leaked it to the media! Moreover, Israel is not obliged to get permission from Biden on how and whether to defend its people. Biden and Blinken are hostile to Israel and seek to overthrow its democratic government. They’ve repeatedly told this openly to the entire world, including the Iranians.

Every one of these shocking and appalling Biden regime mobster tactics, and there are more, with the attendant scheming, plotting, leaking, usurping, and back-stabbing against a longtime essential and loyal ally, which is in a daunting and bloody war literally triggered by the insane policies of the Biden regime, is beneath contempt and a stain on America’s character and reputation as the world’s moral beacon.

It is Biden and Blinken who are impulsive, ignorant, reckless, incompetent, and dangerous. It is they who’ve abandoned a rational and prudent foreign policy in pursuit of incoherent and ideologically-driven utopian ambitions. And it is they who’ve escalated military conflict on multiple continents. For them, there is no good or evil, right or wrong. Hence, they fund Iran and threaten Israel. They seek Netanyahu’s ouster and the ayatollah’s approval.
Be worried. Very worried.

https://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-posts-ominous-message-about-the-future-of-the-middle-east/

**00 00 00 Mark Levin posted an ominous message.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I would have thought after your first face to hood interaction with a large vehicle that left your face so disfigured, that you would learn to walk on the sidewalk and stay out of the roadway where you are likely to encounter big trucks … js

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 9.54.57 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I would have thought after your first face to hood interaction with a vehicle that left your face so disfigured, that you would learn to walk on the sidewalk and stay out of the roadway where you are likely to encounter big trucks … js

Sadly too many people like this exist. I’ve had a creature like this kick my truck, stating that no one should be allowed to drive trucks. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

My wife would be laughing her @ss off if I did something like this.

1%20(6).gif

My wife used to tell me how tense she was while driving.  She said it was more than disconcerting when I started braking before she did.  I said I always hit the brakes before I contacted the other car.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/15/2024 at 5:49 PM, Schmidt Meister said:

I would have thought after your first face to hood interaction with a large vehicle that left your face so disfigured, that you would learn to walk on the sidewalk and stay out of the roadway where you are likely to encounter big trucks … js

That's your hypothesis, lets see it in action experimentally to determine if it would actually cause an imprint on your face.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I know every state / region has it's own venomous critters, i.e. reptiles, arachnids, scorpions, etc, but if you live in a rural area especially, aren't on the watch for venomous snakes in Florida now, you are wrong. Rattlers are the primary concern but we also have moccasins, copperheads, and coral snakes. Fortunately none, to my experience, of these snakes are aggressive and respond defensively only when trod upon or threatened. Coral snakes are almost incapable of delivering a deadly bite unless they have access to more tender areas of the body.

But be on the lookout. Copperhead camo is the most devious of all these, IMO.

**00 00 00 Copperhead - Camo - 1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I know every state / region has it's own venomous critters, i.e. reptiles, arachnids, scorpions, etc, but if you live in a rural area especially, aren't on the watch for venomous snakes in Florida now, you are wrong. Rattlers are the primary concern but we also have moccasins, copperheads, and coral snakes. Fortunately none, to my experience, of these snakes are aggressive and respond defensively only when trod upon or threatened. Coral snakes are almost incapable of delivering a deadly bite unless they have access to more tender areas of the body.

But be on the lookout. Copperhead camo is the most devious of all these, IMO.

**00 00 00 Copperhead - Camo - 1.jpg

Ugn  Thanks   I HATE snakes

• Like 4