Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

4 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Women’s Underwear Trends Through The Years …

Not gonna end the way you want … I was disappointed greatly … and if you aren't disappointed, it says something really disturbing about you.

They kept the underware and lost the woman!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Boy, I could make a serious meal out of that. If I had a medium rare steak to go along with it that would finish me off. And Catturd shouldn't knock farting ... I've always heard it helps keep the colon clean. I bet I could make Bigfoot leave the room. My colon is pretty damn clean.

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 11.01.56 PM.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sick Bastards, Transfreaks, Liberal Perverts, and Stupid Mother F**kers

I think the demons keep on causing it/ze to tweek out … either that or it/ze forgot to turn off the vibrating timer on it/ze’s butt plug … no clue.

2 - My opinion … you would just be better off to lose the lipstick ‘cause that face hole is gonna leak from time to time.

3 - BREAKING: Drag Queen 'Shangela' who was invited by Kamala Harris to the White House to celebrate Pride Month was just accused of multiple s*xual ass*ults.

4 - Red haired people are a little on the wild side … add in red eyes and crazy takes the place of ‘wild’.

5 - O.M.G. This explanation offers everything and more including a silo. We simply don’t hear much about conception in a grain silo and that needs to change. I’m REALLY surprised that this story didn’t involve some interplanetary travel.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Sick Bastards, Transfreaks, Liberal Perverts, and Stupid Mother F**kers

I think the demons keep on causing it/ze to tweek out … either that or it/ze forgot to turn off the vibrating timer on it/ze’s butt plug … no clue.

2 - My opinion … you would just be better off to lose the lipstick ‘cause that face hole is gonna leak from time to time.

3 - BREAKING: Drag Queen 'Shangela' who was invited by Kamala Harris to the White House to celebrate Pride Month was just accused of multiple s*xual ass*ults.

4 - Red haired people are a little on the wild side … add in red eyes and crazy takes the place of ‘wild’.

5 - O.M.G. This explanation offers everything and more including a silo. We simply don’t hear much about conception in a grain silo and that needs to change. I’m REALLY surprised that this story didn’t involve some interplanetary travel.

These "people" would keep a Psychologist busy for years on defining all the mental problems this group of fools present. 

To pretend they are normal is a mental disorder in itself.  If you think someone like this is disturbed, you should listen to them verify your conclusion!

We never should have eliminated mental institutions and let these crazies on the street.  The can influence the weak minds among us.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, janice6 said:

These "people" would keep a Psychologist busy for years on defining all the mental problems this group of fools present. 

To pretend they are normal is a mental disorder in itself.  If you think someone like this is disturbed, you should listen to them verify your conclusion!

*****We never should have eliminated mental institutions and let these crazies on the street.  The can influence the weak minds among us.

**** Second the motion...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m sure most, if not all of you have seen the picture of the tunnel of greenery that is said to be some sort of ’Tunnel of Love’ on different websites.
I tried to find out more about it, where it was and more pictures and I came across an article in the International Business Times.

The article stated “An unused railway track in the small Ukrainian town of Kleven (which lies some 215 miles from Kiev) has naturally transformed itself into a romantic paradise for couples. The track, which is known locally as The Tunnel of Love, is becoming an increasingly common spot for couples, particularly during spring, when a huge canopy of trees along the track grows over either side to form an arch. This arch stretches for up to three kilometers and looks like a green tunnel of trees and couples wishful of a few moments of romantic solitude are often seen strolling around. Check out these photographs of the Tunnel of Love and the next time you holiday in Ukraine and find yourself visiting the remains of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, do make a short detour to the small city of Kleven and pass through The Tunnel of Love...”

However, the railway track ... is actually a part of a private railway serving a fiberboard factory near Kleven. The train carrying logs chugs along the tunnel, or rather through it, three times a day. That occasional activity is what, perhaps, prevents the trees from growing in the middle of the track, allowing the tunnel to remain as it has through the years.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ukraine-tunnel-love-chernobyl-power-plant-341230

Tunnel Of Love - Kleven, Ukraine - Near Chernobyl - 1.jpg

Tunnel Of Love - Kleven, Ukraine - Near Chernobyl - 2.png

Tunnel Of Love - Kleven, Ukraine - Near Chernobyl - 3.jpg

Tunnel Of Love - Kleven, Ukraine - Near Chernobyl - 4.jpg

• Like 4

This guy can’t be regular military. Nobody engages the enemy at that close range when you can engage from the door to the kitchen … he’s well within range of several weapons she has at her disposal. And he has his back to the danger area.

• Haha 2