COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

2 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

The numbers adjacent to each state are the amount a hospital is paid for each covid diagnosis admitted to their hospital.
That's PER PERSON, not in total. This doesn't include how much they made PER PATIENT, with "add on costs", for just staying in their death wards.
There's even another amount paid if a patient "dies with covid & on a ventilator".

Apparently, this plandemic business model is incredibly lucrative for these evil sonsabitches.

5d5e1d215d08653d.png

image.png.064f929d804006ce373b80545c3d5404.png

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/492325-analysis-some-states-getting-300k-per-coronavirus-case-new-york-getting-12k/

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/finance/how-much-federal-covid-19-aid-are-hospitals-getting-a-state-by-state-analysis.html

Apparently Minnesota is being repaid for being a bastion of liberalism in these united states.  Most liberal - Most money.   :angryfire:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

https%20_bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_4cdf97f6-b3fb-43c4-b479-44399b0e5bcf_996x1202.png

These are the Covid relief funds.  Not payment to hospital payoff. Data in link shows the identical amounts but.......

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/finance/state-by-state-breakdown-of-federal-aid-per-covid-19-case.html

"The first round of grants will be distributed based on historical share Medicare revenue, not based on COVID-19 burden. Therefore, hard-hit states like New York will receive far less per COVID-19 case than most other states."  

• Like 2

On 4/3/2022 at 9:05 AM, Swampfox762 said:

https%20_bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_4cdf97f6-b3fb-43c4-b479-44399b0e5bcf_996x1202.png

This just a repeat of an earlier post.

"The numbers adjacent to each state are the amount a hospital is paid for each covid diagnosis admitted to their hospital.
That's PER PERSON, not in total. This doesn't include how much they made PER PATIENT, with "add on costs", for just staying in their death wards.
There's even another amount paid if a patient "dies with covid & on a ventilator".

Apparently, this plandemic business model is incredibly lucrative for these evil sonsabitches. "

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The most surprising fact about the side effects of the shot is how “conspiracy theories” were 100% correct and that gets no attention and neither does the fact that the pharmaceutical companies tried to bury it for 75 years. The average span of one human life.

31bcb5771f35c8b1.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Now some people are saying the source animal for the kung flu is venomous snakes as the bats were hibernating. :upeyes:

Also advising people not drink municipal water in any form. There is a documentary floating about called Water, by a chiropractor. I still don’t understand it and will have to listen to it a couple of more times. I think I heard it was spread by chemtrails, but I’m not positive. :faint:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, NPTim said:

Now some people are saying the source animal for the kung flu is venomous snakes as the bats were hibernating. :upeyes:

Also advising people not drink municipal water in any form. There is a documentary floating about called Water, by a chiropractor. I still don’t understand it and will have to listen to it a couple of more times. I think I heard it was spread by chemtrails, but I’m not positive. :faint:

I think the whole thing is a big scam and have no idea what is the real truth.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

I think the whole thing is a big scam and have no idea what is the real truth is.

You may be onto something there. If it was all a big scam that would make that the simple truth, and all the rest of it a giant labyrinth of a con job. As with any con job the objective of everyone involved was money and power. Those at the top sold it ever cheaper on down the line and at the bottom they used fear to dupe their victims.

That may sound somewhat circular, but the truth is usually simple, and complexity is used to hide it. My father taught me that as soon as someone acted like something was complex and hard to understand they were incompetent or running a con.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1