COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

Ivermectin ‘Works Throughout All Phases’ Of COVID According To Leaked Military Documents

"As more and more information pours out of the Project Veritas leaked military documents, there appears to be a damning section in support of Ivermectin as a Covid-19 treatment.

“Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response.”"

https://thinkcivics.com/ivermectin-works-throughout-all-phases-of-covid-according-to-leaked-military-documents/

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

A medical officer with the military has testified in court that she was told by a superior to suppress her findings with regards to the DoD’s Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) after the vaccine mandate.
Dr. Theresa Long said while giving testimony in court that she and two other medical professionals found a spike in cancer cases, neurological disorders and miscarriages after the vaccine mandate went into place. She and the others who made these shocking discoveries were ordered to keep quiet.
“I have so many soldiers being destroyed by this vaccine. Not a single member of my senior command has discussed my concerns with me … I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by talking about it. I’m OK with that because I am watching people get absolutely destroyed,” Long said in court.
Liberty Counsel is representing 30 members of the military who are fighting back against the Draconian vaccine mandate within the military. They presented their case to Judge Steven Merryday, who has granted a preliminary injunction to two military plaintiffs allowing them to get around the vaccine mandate.
Staver said the DoD is presenting information in court that is “outdated, wrong, and would really be subject to dismantling under cross examination” without providing any witnesses to corroborate their story. Judge Merryday, according to Staver, has chastised the DoD, claiming that they have “a frail case,” and are “acting as though they are above the law.”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/military-doctor-attests-she-was-ordered-to-cover-up-wave-of-injuries-following-covid-19-vaccine-regime/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The CDC Knew In January 2021 That The Vaccines Were Unsafe, But Said NOTHING

The data was in public view in January 2021 that the vaccines were too unsafe for use in humans. By February, it was even more obvious. To this day, the CDC has never acknowledged this safety signal.

تويتر \ Classic Movie Hub على تويتر: "Born Today, Jan 28, in 1910, John  Banner - Over 130 film/tv roles - & of course best known as Sgt Schultz on  Hogan's Heroes! "

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/2022/03/18/the-cdc-knew-in-january-2021-that-the-vaccines-were-unsafe-but-said-nothing/

Summary

"If you want clear, compelling evidence of corruption at the CDC and FDA, here it is.

The CDC knew these vaccines were unsafe in January. They cause clotting everywhere. Pulmonary embolism is just a canary in the coal mine for blood clots. I could have picked something else.

It is troubling that the FDA and CDC didn’t spot this signal. It is huge and in plain sight. Even today, they still don’t acknowledge that the risk of pulmonary embolism is elevated. And if they aren’t talking about that, it means they aren’t talking about any of the thousands of other safety signals in VAERS either. 

If you wanted proof of corruption and proof that we cannot trust the authorities, this is it in black and white. It doesn’t get any more obvious than this."

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, 21 shooter said:

It would be enlightening to see how much Big Pharma stock these “experts” aka windbag, own.  

It is much less expensive to own a few elected and appointed government officials than to own another factory. And with much higher profit potential. 

• Like 4

CDC Removes 24 Percent of Child COVID-19 Deaths,

Thousands of Others

"“Data on deaths were adjusted after resolving a coding logic error. This resulted in decreased death counts across all demographic categories,” the CDC says on the site.

The CDC relies on states and other jurisdictions to report COVID-19 deaths and acknowledges on its website that the data is not complete.

But the statistics are often cited by doctors and others when pushing for COVID-19 vaccination, including figures who believe virtually all children should be vaccinated. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, cited the tracker’s death total in November 2021 while pushing for an expert panel to advise her agency to recommend vaccination for all children 5- to 11-years-old.

Before the change, the CDC listed 1,755 children as dying from COVID-19 along with approximately 851,000 others, according to Kelley Krohnert, a Georgia resident who has been tracking the updates.

The update saw the CDC cut 416 deaths among children and over 71,000 elsewhere, arriving at a total of just under 780,000."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-removes-24-percent-of-child-covid-19-deaths-thousands-of-others_4345083.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2022-03-19&utm_medium=email&est=v5UzGZ%2Fa6kg2Zubm%2FfiS%2FG3koIrvDGVqlmvicK%2B3RQYMX4KN4EktPqIvesh%2FiOwOeYOyfw%3D%3D

"Some of the deaths listed by the CDC appear unrelated to COVID-19. For instance, several deaths have drowning as a cause of death; several others were listed as being from a gun discharge, according to an Epoch Times review of the death codes."

• Sad 2

Quarantine Slaughterhouse: Numbers Are Coming in on Non-COVID Deaths During Lockdowns

As the nation all-too slowly emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic nightmare we’ve endured for over two years, we are only beginning to get data back on the myriad horrors brought about by shortsighted policies that were forced upon us in the name of public health.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/03/24/quarantine-slaughterhouse-non-covid-deaths-spiked-during-lockdowns-n1583804?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&bcid=969307bde77ea424de05d7e97b2c0fc08db2eef00cef6a83b58fc6eb221b5165&recip=28571884

• Like 3