COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

On 2/27/2022 at 9:49 AM, Swampfox762 said:

The "Mark of the Beast"?????

Possibly, if those computer chips actually were in the vaccine.  Could be one of the reasons they won’t release data obtained from citizens and paid for by those citizens.   Nothing to see here, move along.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

Semiconductor chips need power to function and nano power isn't a practical concept on a level that you can't see it.

My body can generate a lightning bolt whenever I touch a doorknob.

Or the damn car handle in the winter...

50 times per day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

50 times per day.

I was blowing out some Josephson Diodes (tunneling junction quantum stuff) and had a time figuring out why.  I tested them and found they had a reverse breakdown voltage of 3.6 Volts.  Then I measured the static electricity on my body.  Minimum I could get was 600 VDC.  The maximum I could measure was 15,000 VDC.

Those diodes didn't have a chance.

Since I was at our Remote Test Site in the middle of nowhere in the test trailer, I neutralized the whole trailer by putting bare plywood sheets on the floor, Bonding all the steel desks together and to a couple of ground rods.  Then in those little places that defied help I sprayed with liquid detergent.

Never lost a junction again.  From Static Electricity.

I do love an electronic challenge.  Sometimes I'll talk about how I made them bulletproof to lightning. I anyone cares.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

50 times per day.

My skin is extremely dry, so I am familiar with your problem.  Brushing my hair in the winter is embarrassing the way it all stands up and looks dumb!

• Like 2

THE LIST IS 8 (EIGHT) PAGES LONG!!!
A newly released document featuring data pertaining to adverse reactions following a round of Pfizer’s Covid-19 inoculations has been making rounds on the internet.
Details of the document were damning, revealing a massive number of observed adverse reactions beginning on page 30. The list is exhaustive, continuing seemingly endlessly until its conclusion about 8 pages later.
It appears that much of the information in the document was hidden from the public in the past, with a blurb on the first page explaining that “dissemination of this information outside of Pfizer, its Affiliates, its Licensees, or Regulatory Agencies is strictly prohibited.”
The information contained in this document is proprietary and confidential. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution, or other dissemination of this information outside of Pfizer, its Affiliates, its Licensees, or Regulatory Agencies is strictly prohibited. Except as may be otherwise agreed to in writing, by accepting or reviewing these materials, you agree to hold such information in confidence and not to disclose it to others (except where required by applicable law), nor to use it for unauthorized purposes.
The number of adverse events listed remained numerous. One notable condition found in Pfizer’s data is 1p36 deletion syndrome, which the National Library of Medicine describes as “a disorder that typically causes severe intellectual disability.” They also point out the severity of the disease, noting that “most affected individuals do not speak, or speak only a few words” and “may have temper tantrums, bite themselves, or exhibit other behavior problems.”

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com

• Like 2
  • Sad 1