COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

image.png.c977f0912ca2f9baa5c93dc9b03aa415.png

"About a quarter of hospitalizations designated as being for COVID-19 were actually patients admitted for other reasons, according to a new study.

Researchers with Massachusetts General Hospital led the study, which analyzed a random selection of electronic health records from COVID-19 patients in 60 hospitals across four U.S. health care systems.

Researchers manually reviewed the charts for the admissions, which occurred between March 2020 and August 2021. They then classified each admission as with COVID-19, described as incidental, or for COVID-19.

Some 26 percent of the patients were confirmed as incidental admissions. For 6 percent of the patients, researchers could not make a determination. The rest were admitted for COVID-19, the disease caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus."

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

FDA EO admits on camera that Biden plans on EVERYONE getting an annual Covid shot. THEY CAN KISS MY ASS, I haven't got the first one and I won't be taking a damn single one. Biden himself can kiss my ass. (Not really, he's a sick old b@st@rd)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, pipedreams said:

CDC admits to collecting your DNA with PCR test…

zdsvddvd.jpg

The Centers for Disease Control published a controversial post on Twitter Wednesday, admitting that Americans who took a Covid nasal swab PCR test may have had their DNA harvested.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/cdc-admits-to-collecting-your-dna-with-pcr-test/

That is exactly why I chose to not get tested.

• Like 3

The only thing that is so far keeping us from being Canada is that we still have a 2nd amendment.

There is a totally different story coming from live streamers then coming from the CBC.  The state sponsored media.  Including the drones and snipers the veterans have been pointing out....

Keep that in mind as you say "it could never happen here".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Wasn't fun watching the RCMP trot their horses through the crowd with the end result of at least one woman on a mobility scooter dead and reports of a second.

I've always respected the RCMP from watching "Dudley Do Right" as a kid.  NEVERMORE!!!!!  I respect the Police but will always be wary about how many will choose "mortgage over morals".

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/02/protestors-trampled-by-cops-on-horseback-in-ottawa/

Gateway pundit had the same story.  I watched it unfold by live stream. The police shoved protesters away that were trying to come to her aid.  Then the police reported that someone threw a bicycle at them.

The mounty made a huge mistake in that he did not have his face covered.  Wonder if he will get doxed.  He was just doing his job.  Where have we heard that before??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

Wasn't fun watching the RCMP trot their horses through the crowd with the end result of at least one woman on a mobility scooter dead and reports of a second.

I've always respected the RCMP from watching "Dudley Do Right" as a kid.  NEVERMORE!!!!!  I respect the Police but will always be wary about how many will choose "mortgage over morals".

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/02/protestors-trampled-by-cops-on-horseback-in-ottawa/

Gateway pundit had the same story.  I watched it unfold by live stream. The police shoved protesters away that were trying to come to her aid.  Then the police reported that someone threw a bicycle at them.

The mounty made a huge mistake in that he did not have his face covered.  Wonder if he will get doxed.  He was just doing his job.  Where have we heard that before??

Nuremberg? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, GT4494 said:

IMOO, the vast majority will pick mortgage over morals. From what I’ve witnessed the past 2 years, and read about from 1930’s/40’s Germany, history agrees with me.

• Like 7