COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

8 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Sounds as though some hospital administrators are guilty of murder for hire. And some federal officials are accessories and in fact equally guilty of murder. 

We all know not a damn thing will happen.  My wife and I knew a 58 year old lady that was healthy, worked everyday took the shots wore a mask and came down with covid.  Went to the hospital and never came home.  Don't know the inside details but suspect they gave her Remdesivir since she had kidney failure and they put her on dialysis twice but then took her off.  So I suspect she was one of the 20% renal failures.   The hospital got their bonus and the family got a funeral.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

8 hours ago, pipedreams said:

We all know not a damn thing will happen.  My wife and I knew a 58 year old lady that was healthy, worked everyday took the shots wore a mask and came down with covid.  Went to the hospital and never came home.  Don't know the inside details but suspect they gave her Remdesivir since she had kidney failure and they put her on dialysis twice but then took her off.  So I suspect she was one of the 20% renal failures.   The hospital got their bonus and the family got a funeral.

On judgement day I wonder if Hell will have enough room for all the cretins and murderers involved in this?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1