07-09-21: Site Update News & Feedback

Eric

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, crockett said:

Can you removed this "Edited just now by crockett" tag?

I feel so stupid for rushing my comments, and correcting my typos EVERY ****ING TIME lol

I'll look into it. I'm not sure where they moved the option.

• Like 1

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, crockett said:

Can you removed this "Edited just now by crockett" tag?

I feel so stupid for rushing my comments, and correcting my typos EVERY ****ING TIME lol

I think I've changed it so the edited message doesn't show up. I don't think the change is retroctive, unfortunately. If it doesn't work moving forward, please let me know.

• Like 1

• Administrators

FWIW, the new colors on some of the page features are not permanent. I just needed color to help him figure out which option cooresponded with each element and those colors were part of the canned color picker grid. I'll be changing them with colors that better match the rest of the site, in the next few days.

• Thanks 1

I’m diggin the new look Eric. It’s different but I am figuring it out very easily. Thanks for the upgrade. I think I got a  idea of what it takes to run a site just by reading stuff you post and it seems like it’s a bitch. I know I couldn’t do it. Thank you for doing it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric said:

But I added the green just for you and no, there will probably not be a color changer system. At least, not right now. Before I could do that, I would have to rebuild my logo so it could be rendered over any color background and I don't have time to mess with it right now. Maybe later.

To all of YOU GUYS

Who understand all those words and what happens and how to fix and improve the message board    THANK YOU   

(It's "jibber jabber" to me) ?

(And still not going back to that "Other " message board )

18 minutes ago, DAKA said:

To all of YOU GUYS

Who understand all those words and what happens and how to fix and improve the message board    THANK YOU   

(It's "jibber jabber" to me) ?

(And still not going back to that "Other " message board )

Nothing over there but moronic pantywaist mods and a general atmosphere of PC repression.   Much better here.

• Like 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, NPTim said:

Some threads have 1/3 of the screen with something at the top then nothing, just blank space.

C032D8A5-3E86-4908-A682-BD2E4F8F6668.png

654BE23F-BD8D-4382-BF57-EC1F56720484.png

E7126438-CA97-425C-AF88-1CF76C8702E3.png

On threads with 3 pages or more of replies, the site’s software now generates all those stats and posts them. I have moved where they post though. Instead of appearing in a right column, they now appear under the first post of each page of the threads. You can click on the little arrow on the right of that new area to expand it.

• Like 1

I use an iPhone 11 running iOS 14.6 for this site and almost all my computing.

When I am quoting to reply, and the quote is long, the screen does not scroll up. Thus I cannot see text I am typing unless I slide the screen up with a finger. Don’t recall this with the previous version. 

7FF896D2-8655-427A-8F90-36AD054E0512.jpeg

• Eric unpinned this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic