Good job Dems!

crockett

Orange man bad. This so much better, right? Can't walk, can't talk!

I feel sorry for Joe, he is just old. But what I don't feel sorry for are the ******* losers that voted for him! How can you vote for a man on his way out and not see that Trump was MUCH better for America!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, crockett said:

No way in hell will he stay in office for 4 years.

He doesn’t need to. Two years plus one day gives Harris the opportunity to live in the White House at least until Inauguration Day 2025 with the possibility of two more four year periods of rent free occupancy. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

I remember rampgate and waterglassgate

maybe we should stop voting for geriatrics

We are, generally speaking, given three choices at election time: Twitle Dee, Twitle Dum, I Be Unknown. And we can be reasonably certain that one of the Twitles will be declared winner. 

17 hours ago, Zonny said:

My daughter said in the Army, they used to have to do push-ups after each of the MANY injections they got.

58 minutes ago, crockett said:

I feel sorry for Joe, he is just old. But what I don't feel sorry for are the ******* losers that voted for him! How can you vote for a man on his way out and not see that Trump was MUCH better for America!

I don't really think most of them really voted for Biden. They either wanted Harris, or just voted for anyone by Trump,

But I do agree with you. They are ******* losers!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, jmohme said:

I don't really think most of them really voted for Biden. They either wanted Harris, or just voted for anyone by Trump,

But I do agree with you. They are ****ing losers!

If they wanted Harris why was she polling at 1% in the dem primaries and dropped out?

More likely Obama and his gang (most now hold positions with the cabinet) figured they could "Run" Harris and be her shadow government.  Funny how every policy is the direction Obama was going if Biden would have beaten Trump.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

We are, generally speaking, given three choices at election time: Twitle Dee, Twitle Dum, I Be Unknown. And we can be reasonably certain that one of the Twitles will be declared winner. 

That’s why the primaries are so important 

4 hours ago, crockett said:

I feel sorry for Joe, he is just old. But what I don't feel sorry for are the ****ing losers that voted for him! How can you vote for a man on his way out and not see that Trump was MUCH better for America!

There is a contention that no where near the amount of claimed votes were cast for Biden. The Left is disillusion, and I have to wonder what kind of hallucinations they are having.

Aside from that, the treatment of the man is criminal. He should not be paraded in the way he is, and should in no way be where he is. The real Manchurian Candidate. Amazing this was the best the Left could come up with. Unfortunately for us, his administration will do irreparable damage to the country.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, jmohme said:

But I do agree with you. They are ****ing losers!

Biden is a hood ornament. I’ve said that for months

the decisions are being made by the party leaders, handlers, consultants, donors.

56 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Biden is a hood ornament. I’ve said that for months

the decisions are being made by the party leaders, handlers, consultants, donors.

and they are all i[doing Obama's third term....  look at who is in the cabinet and where they came from!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Nobody wanted either Biden or Harris, but TDS made them attack America.

They would have voted for anyone except Trump, even Satan. Because they are evil.

Isn’t that what they did do?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dric902 said:

That’s why the primaries are so important 

Interesting though how seldom opposition to X can consolidate around Y. Too often the anti-X is divided among many; thus X wins the primary.

AOC primaried out a long time Democrat Representative in a district so gerrymandered Republicans didn’t field a candidate. I’ve wondered what that long time Representative did to PO the party. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Interesting though how seldom opposition to X can consolidate around Y. Too often the anti-X is divided among many; thus X wins the primary.

AOC primaried out a long time Democrat Representative in a district so gerrymandered Republicans didn’t field a candidate. I’ve wondered what that long time Representative did to PO the party. 

Vote your heart in the election

vote your brains in the primary 

some vote by volume