few prayers

ASH

guy I know   heart problems run in their family     , last week  had surgery  was try everything  then wife decided to pull the plug ,passed on Monday ,  48       today  I got a phone call  saying his son   slept on the couch last night at their house,  mom went to wake him and he was dead , presuming  heart attack  . he was 15  ,  mom is being held for the 3 day pych watch .   I was not real good friends but they were good people .  thanks

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

thanks all , I cant imagine ,     when I was 25 I lost my dad  and month later my grandma  , and it messed up  for good while , I still don't know how my mom was strong ,  sometimes we forget 

just how precious life really is .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ASH said:

guy I know   heart problems run in their family     , last week  had surgery  was try everything  then wife decided to pull the plug ,passed on Monday ,  48       today  I got a phone call  saying his son   slept on the couch last night at their house,  mom went to wake him and he was dead , presuming  heart attack  . he was 15  ,  mom is being held for the 3 day pych watch .   I was not real good friends but they were good people .  thanks

Prayers.

The only thing worse than losing a parent, is for a parent to lose a child.  Prayers!

• Like 1

yeah I went by the family home today , and  I hate to see good people hurt .   I didn't stay to long but I took over some food for the family . its kinda southern tradition but she is still at hospital  and didnt ask many questions ,        im not good at deaths or funerals  been to way to many  , 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2