Trayvon II: Ahmaud Arbery

PPQer

When all the political crap, racist BS, conspiracy theories, and race baiter crap is over, we may find out what really happened.

we have a dead man who shouldn’t be dead and a ‘not cop’ who shot him.
There has to be a “normal and prudent person would have feared for his life or grievous bodily harm” defense somewhere or it’s gonna be a circus.

judging from this thread......circus

• Like 1

alot of surprising comments,  

my 2 cents  the guy was murdered  ,  he was followed and chased down  . i dunno in a split second  i might have went for the gun myself . i can tell you this

i carry concealed everywhere  and those 2 dudes would have been shot period .  and why was this not looked at  backs when it happened in february ?  i agree

with some who say if it was 2 black guys in truck following and chasing down a white man and kill him , he would have been arrested .immediately  .   the police in that town need

fired for covering this up  . and thank god for cameras  ,  it prolly would still be hid if not for video . everyone in this day in age needs a camera , if on a phone or a old school

camera .  all my vehicles  got cams , phones got camera.  everyone in the cover up needs fired and also prosecuted ..  

here in nc  we got stand your ground , and castle doctrine ,  ive got alot of wooded land , ive had my run ins with poachers and trespassers   and caught a few , but if i got in my truck and chased them down  and shot them , i would be in jail  there is nothing ever good comes out of following or chasing omeone down with guns drawn .  and these 2 men deserve the death penalty  .  if the guy was a robber or has a sketchy past , matters not one bit in this case .   unless you wanna be put in jail you just dont do what these dudes did , period .

i wonder what would have happened if they run him down instead of shooting him .  what the talk would be .  

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

When all the political crap, racist BS, conspiracy theories, and race baiter crap is over, we may find out what really happened.

There has to be a “normal and prudent person would have feared for his life or grievous bodily harm” defense somewhere or it’s gonna be a circus.

thats what we call extigent circus pants  lol .  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ASH said:

he was followed and chased down  

If you watch the video very slowly, very carefully, and numerous times, you'll see that the shooters were actually stopped in the road.  The jogger approached them.  

It's amazing how people can watch a video, and not even comprehend what happened.

i dunno in a split second  i might have went for the gun myself . i can tell you this

Probably not.  You're posting history at the other place indicates you would have hyperventilated and had a panic attack.  Remember the car that ran the red light?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, PPQer said:

If you watch the video very slowly, very carefully, and numerous times, you'll see that the shooters were actually stopped in the road.  The jogger approached them.  

It's amazing how people can watch a video, and not even comprehend what happened.

Indeed, they even admit to chasing the guy down the road and swerving in front of him to confront him, yet you continue to try and convince people they didn’t do the things they are on record doing. 

It’s bizarre and confusing, yet you can’t explain why you’re trying to white knight for them. 

• Like 2

Jus once. ONCE, I want an old-school black mother to get in front of the camera and list out their dead kid's crimes. because the whole "he was a good boy, just turning his life around" crap is played out.

If they all were REALLY turning their lives around, it'd look like a hurricane of black humanity out there.  But it doesn't.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Very wishful thinking there!  Just like with the Martin/Zimmerman case, we will never know what really happened.  Dead people can't give testimonies you know, they can only vote Democrat.  ;)

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, PPQer said:

Probably not.  You're posting history at the other place indicates you would have hyperventilated and had a panic attack.  Remember the car that ran the red light?

h

dude i dont know you  lol .   i dont remember half the threads posted anywhere   i been on internet  since 94  . but anyway if you want to jog this ole timers brain  post it up then i might remember it .  dunno bout hyperventiliating   ,prolly cough some   and panic attacks??? ativan kicks in then im chill 

4 hours ago, Maser said:

Very wishful thinking there!  Just like with the Martin/Zimmerman case, we will never know what really happened.  Dead people can't give testimonies you know, they can only vote Democrat.  ;)

Oh, no. Dead men do tell tales. Ask a medical examiner.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Maser said:

We know very well just what happened in the Zimmerman case. Police reports, neighbors, phone conversations. You just don’t like it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

We know very well just what happened in the Zimmerman case. Police reports, neighbors, phone conversations. You just don’t like it.

What he "said" happened,  and what was relayed and submitted in court.  Likely not what really went down.

This time,  I see a guy running towards a truck, swerve and go around the other side,  and turn 90 degrees to run directly at a guy with a rifle...

and a couple of Buford-wannabe yokels that intentionally put themselves in that situation and surely initiated, and caused,  the whole debacle.

Without further video, or recorded, evidence,  it'll again be he-said, he-said. 

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

Without further video, or recorded, evidence,  it'll again be he-said, he-said. 

Not true. As you yourself said, the McMichaels initiated the situation by chasing Arbery down with guns drawn. Georgia law says that in order to perform a citizen's arrest, you either have to have witnessed a crime or have immediate knowledge of a crime being committed, e.g. a woman says to you "That guy stole my purse." They've already admitted that neither of those conditions applied. Supposedly there might be video of someone matching Arbery's description lurking around on a different occasion, and audio of someone saying that Arbury was seen jogging onto an open construction site.

Even if you assume that Arbery was the person behind those previous break-ins, and at this point there's no proof of that, the fact is, all he was doing that day was jogging through the neighborhood, and maybe checking out that construction site. Those guys had no legal justification to chase him down with guns. None. And once they made that decision, whatever happened was 100% on them.

Zimmerman’s version of events is largely consistent with the statement of eyewitness Jonathan Good, a resident of one of the townhouses close to the site of the fight, and the observer closest to the confrontation and considered by police to be its most reliable eyewitness. Hearing noise outside his residence, Bachelor opened a sliding door to hear cries of “Help, help, help” and see a person wearing a dark sweatshirt on top of a person wearing a “lighter colored”–perhaps “red or white,” he guessed (Zimmerman actually wore an orange zip-up sweatshirt)–“shirt or sweatshirt or whatever.” Bachelor told police, “The black guy was on top” and “the guy that was on the ground under him…was definitely a lighter color.” As Bachelor ran to call 9-1-1 he heard the sound of gunfire. When he looked outside again, Bachelor saw “two gentlemen with flashlights asking what was going on and the one guy that was on the bottom said I shot the other guy in self-defense.”

https://cases.lawi.us/state-of-florida-v-george-zimmerman/

not to rehash an old case.
But there were witnesses. 911 recordings, phone conversations, medical reports. None of which supported any other narrative than Z

• Thanks 1

On 5/7/2020 at 7:14 PM, Dric902 said:

Trayvon Martin was attempting to beat a man to death

this guy was going jogging

After strong arm beating a convenience store clerk.  Then came the baby pictures, and claiming an Hispanic man with a German surname was white.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

The new video was recorded minutes before the killing near Brunswick, Ga., and proves Arbery wasn’t involved in a crime, lawyers for Arbery’s family contend.

Families always contend that.  Regardless how thuggish the person was.  Apparently, some families have a very different standard of what a good "boy," (their words, not mine as usual), regardless whatever heinous thing put them in the position they ended up in.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Moshe said:

After strong arm beating a convenience store clerk.  Then came the baby pictures, and claiming an Hispanic man with a German surname was white.

You may be confusing a couple of different high profile case

• Like 1

• Eric locked this topic