Good news guys

Silentpoet

2 hours ago, Historian said:

As my wife says, "Don't tell me no lines and keep your hands to yourself."

I have a tendency to make people laugh, by making them think they heard something they shouldn't have.  It's fun.

For example, My wife and I are kindly referred to as "elderly.  To day walking through Sam's and shopping, my wife asked me if there was anything else to buy since she had everything on her list.

I noticed a woman a few steps from us, and I said yes, I still need those aphrodisiacs for you.  My wife has lived with me for many years so she didn't miss a beat, and replied that they wouldn't do any better than all that alcohol you fed me!

I peeked and the woman was smirking and had a little pink complexion.  I have a great time shopping with my wife. 

Later in Savers  I was buying costume jewelry for the Grand Daughters and making disparaging remarks.  A strange woman next to me at the counter laughed and said I was just like her husband!  The clerk remarked, you're funny. 

When my wife showed up at the counter with the clerk waiting on me she said what's new?  I said these woman are all laughing at me.  

I like it when people are having fun, I don't care if it's at my expense either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1