What's For New Year Eve's Dinner?

DrB

3 hours ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Red Bull, nicotine, pain meds.  Just another Tuesday.

Will there be an unholy ritual on the tiny altar in the back forty to welcome the new year?

Best wishes to you and your family, ma'am.

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

Wife cooked a prime rib roast... perfect medium rare. Some Pinot noir with it. Gonna eat on it again tomorrow night. Nice way to end 2019 and begin 2020. Will toast the New Year’s arrival with some Bailey’s. Wishing you all the best of everything, especially health, in 2020.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TXUSMC said:

Wife cooked a prime rib roast... perfect medium rare. Some Pinot noir with it. Gonna eat on it again tomorrow night. Nice way to end 2019 and begin 2020. Will toast the New Year’s arrival with some Bailey’s. Wishing you all the best of everything, especially health, in 2020.

MY favorite dinner, I hope it tastes as good as I remember my fathers, My wife does a marvelous job on it too!

13 hours ago, janice6 said:

The more it's reheated the better it gets.

Oh, man. this thing started off great, and only got better. They didn't have what I was looking for, so I got a blade roast. Never had one of those before. Tossed it in the crock pot with spices and fixings, and 8 hours later, near perfect. SOOO tender.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1