Head of IS [ISIL, ISIS] may now be dead

blueiron

Some reports have al-Bagdadi blowing himself up with a suicide vest during a US military SOCOM assault on his redoubt. Two of his wives may have done the same thing. He may have been killed in NW Syria, of all places. 

No reports as to who gets the credit... Delta, SeALs, SOCOM JTF, etc. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-leader-targeted-in-u-s-military-raid-11572155580?mod=hp_lead_pos1

Edited by blueiron
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The only thing these animals understand is extreme barbarism.

Therefore, after the heavy bombardment was over, I'd be tempted to fly a C-130 converted to a livestock carrier full of live pigs over, nice and slow, at about 1,000' AGL. Over the crater, open the door and point the nose at the sky.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tadbart said:

The only thing these animals understand is extreme barbarism.

Therefore, after the heavy bombardment was over, I'd be tempted to fly a C-130 converted to a livestock carrier full of live pigs over, nice and slow, at about 1,000' AGL. Over the crater, open the door and point the nose at the sky.

And afterward, do the same with live preg pigs out of a C-5, loaded with carriers that will open on parachute landing.   The scared pigs will scatter.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maser said:

Sorry, but I couldn't resist! :D

Tuff guyz making training films.  

"Never count a human dead unless you see the body.  And even then, you could be mistaken."   - Bene Gesserit saying

"I don't wanna hear Wales dead.  I wanna see Wales dead."  - John Vernon, Outlaw Jose Wales

• Like 1

Why torment the pigs? The pigs certainly don't deserve it. 

It's unfortunate that the U.S. military has removed the M2 flamethrower from the inventory. It would make for a "statement weapon" in removal of Islamic terrorists, due to their religious fear of flame weapons. Watching that SOB burn alive would be satisfying. 

• Like 1

A proverbial tip of the hat to the Army's 1st SFOD-Delta and the Rangers who went hunting last night and filled their tag. I wish I could buy you all a beer.

May the U.S. Special Forces explosives detection dog who was injured in the blast recover without complication. I wish I could buy you a steak. 

• Like 2