Random Cuteness

Maser

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/13/2020 at 4:01 PM, gwalchmai said:

We're really gonna miss elephants if we lose them. OTOH, we probably won't miss liberals so much. Maybe we could ship a lot of liberals from the lib states to Africa and replace them with elephants.

PETA and kindred organizations have done a lot to remove elephants from everyday life. Accredited zoos can no longer offer elephant rides. Circuses gave up their animal acts and have mostly disbanded. The elephant is an expensive animal to keep, so breeding replacements will seldom be done. 

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

a88e2b74a0f06e56.jpg?1598315682

Critters are the best.  They teach children compassion, empathy, love, companionship.  Most importantly, they are non-judgmental and return kindness with kindness.  They will keep your secrets till they die.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Damn near NOTHIN is Racoon Proof!!!

I built a Bird Feeder that holds about 4 gallons of bird seed, and has proven many times, and on security cameras with Infra Red illumination, to be Racoon Proof.

No way to climb it and no way to jump to it.  This is the second generation feeder and after many years of watching Racoons trying to figure out how to get up to the seed, it is 100% successful.

The largest Racoons I have seen on camera, were 4 feet long each (w/o counting the tail) and two of them nose to butt filled up the 8 feet between posts.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2

On 8/12/2020 at 5:55 PM, Huaco Kid said:

I taught my grandkid (he's almost 4) how to light firecrackers.

What could go wrong?

(Mom and Dad pretty much didn't approve (you could tell), but I guess didn't want to yell at me in front of them.)

I taught my nephews how to warm tortillas over a open flame on a gas stove without burning their fingers. I’m a chef but no longer allowed to teach anything to the kids. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1