But WHY, Aunt Becky?

SC Tiger

8 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I would be surprised that she would spend that kind of money and he wouldn't know anything about it.  If he asked where the money went, him too.  It's interesting that she didn't have any faith in her child's abilities.  People often respond to your confidence in them.  They frequently respond to your lack of confidence in them too.

It's not over.  The investigation will continue and others may fall.

As i understand it.  Macy let his wife handle the matter.  They have very little on him.  Yet.

She might talk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Historian said:

It's not over.  The investigation will continue and others may fall.

As i understand it.  Macy let his wife handle the matter.  They have very little on him.  Yet.

She might talk.

I kinda doubt she rolls over on her husband.  Maybe, but I doubt it.  

• Like 1

You nailed part of it.  There are likely tax issues.
But basically, it's a fraud case.
Mail fraud to be exact.  A lot of this was done via the mail system.
Depending on the number of people involved you could say it was a conspiracy and that increases the charges.
Might even get money laundering out of it.
Might even get deeper depending on how federal money is involved.
It's an odd case, for sure.   One for accountants and lawyers with guns.  That should scare everyone.

Can you say RICO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 3/12/2019 at 9:21 PM, Borg warner said:

She looks kind of cross-eyed and she's got skinny legs. --I'm not cutting her any slack at all.

And that skin is looking kind of leathery. Not that I'd hold it against me.... er.... her.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:41 PM, janice6 said:

I was an Electrical Engineer in Physics Research.  I also got to participate in writing some Military Standards for the Store Stations on the Advanced Tactical Fighter (F-22).  I was on the F-23 fiber optic systems buss proposal and development, I gave my company's presentation to the Combined military services for the F-23.  My job was to create advanced tactical systems for the Joint Strike Fighter also.  Later I worked the F-22 program. I had  the opportunity for almost 40 years, to develop new concept military components and systems.

I traveled all over the country looking at new business opportunities for my company, and to work with other military contractor companies.  I loved knowing things that few others did and having the chance to go free reign on new concepts.  I got to work pretty much by myself.   I didn't change the world, but I had fun trying.

For whatever it's worth, the 22 is my favorite plane, followed closely by the F-16.

Attaboy, and thank you, for doing what you did.

Rest well on your laurels, my Friend.

• Like 1

It's like when all those jackasses in congress were all excited about MLB players using steroids.  Yeah it may be a problem, but it is way down my list of worries below the quality of toilet paper in the bathroom stall.
Pretty hard for me to care too. I don't like the .Gov telling people how to spend their money. Even if 10,000 kids got in this way it statistically affects almost no one as far going to college.

College is screwed up in America. Too many people go & too many people have no idea why they went.

We need more people with a work ethic.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2019 at 10:41 PM, janice6 said:

I was an Electrical Engineer in Physics Research.  I also got to participate in writing some Military Standards for the Store Stations on the Advanced Tactical Fighter (F-22).  I was on the F-23 fiber optic systems buss proposal and development, I gave my company's presentation to the Combined military services for the F-23.  My job was to create advanced tactical systems for the Joint Strike Fighter also.  Later I worked the F-22 program. I had  the opportunity for almost 40 years, to develop new concept military components and systems.

I traveled all over the country looking at new business opportunities for my company, and to work with other military contractor companies.  I loved knowing things that few others did and having the chance to go free reign on new concepts.  I got to work pretty much by myself.   I didn't change the world, but I had fun trying.

Still though, you're a......

Image result for pimp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, tadbart said:

For whatever it's worth, the 22 is my favorite plane, followed closely by the F-16.

Attaboy, and thank you, for doing what you did.

Rest well on your laurels, my Friend.

Honestly, my favorite was the F-23.  It would have been one hell of an adversary. bid out loaded.  The F-22 was bid bare bones.

Edited by janice6

21 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Can you say RICO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it is a useful tool.  I was sent to take a course in it at the NM Police Academy.  It was interesting having lunch with the cadets they had there.  I remember it was snowing that day.  But, I have noticed a trend when it comes to rich liberals, they don't get prosecuted.  Otherwise, Hillary and AOC would already be in jail.

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Honestly, my favorite was the F-23.  It would have been one hell of an adversary. bid out loaded.  The F-22 was bid bare bones.

The YF-23 would have been a great aircraft, indeed.

It had the correct number of engines and vertical stabilizers.

Hard not to be when designed by the two best aerospace companies ever.

Fie on you, LockMart.  :shakefist:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's like when all those jackasses in congress were all excited about MLB players using steroids.  Yeah it may be a problem, but it is way down my list of worries below the quality of toilet paper in the bathroom stall.
One more thing about this post, SP is right about the MLB hearings. Why in the hell are we using taxpayer money to investigate a game? It's entertainment, not national security. Next they'll hold hearing on the veracity of the WWF.

Jackasses is exactly right.
  • Like 2