need some prayers

ASH

19 hours ago, ASH said:

my mom did that , she came to our house  with hospice on a friday  , she had congestive heart failure  was 89   , she had living will etc, and she had defib  put in years ago , and he told me you do not want to see that thing go off its different but people scream and he said its like kicked by a mule , and i had big fight as the cardio doc did not want to turn it off,  big big fight . her kidneys were at 11%  had a pic line with something in it ,   said she could live for days, week , month etc .   me and my wife used baby monitors  so one of use would hear her for anything ,   monday at 1:45  i held her hand and told her " mom you can go if you want to you have my blessing and go be with god" 20 seconds later she took last breathe.  

then the vulture grand children swooped in to say what do i get,  and post on facebook my  dear grandma passed today  etc etc  i will miss her so  and i commented  yeah you really missed her you have not called or come by in 10 years but you really missed her .  the only good that came from this she passed peacefully  and knew it was coming and i was ok because i do not think  anyone wants to linger,  and with her passing i never have to deal with dead beat family members stealing from her  , only call for money but never came to house my mom would drive to meet them , she really had to big of a heart , then years back got irrevocable trust set up  ,everything out her name, bank accounts i took over to pay her bills  and deadbeats did not like that.  anyway im gonna get worked up if i rambled on .    i pray for any family that has vultures in the hen house.

About two hours after my sister died I was at the police station dropping off her narcotics.  She had stuff because of her cancer pain that people really like to abuse, fentanyl, etc.  And I don't trust everybody who was around then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/18/2019 at 9:19 PM, ASH said:

my wife's  mom who lives in PA  is 90  my mom and her mom were best friends, my mom passed in 17  without alot withering away and i prayed for it because my mom always said i do not want to linger.  well her mom has been bed ridden whole   year living with my wife's older sister,  they went up 2 weeks ago to see her but she did not know anyone . tonight she got the call she may not make it through the night . she has not eaten in 12 days  ,  please say some prayers  for this lady to pass on to the other side , she was proud and one of the best people you would ever meet ,  she would hate  if she knew she has been like this .   .  thanks  

Prayers inbound, ASH. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

MIL  is still holding on , bless her heart   , nobody knows how but she eating  tiny tiny bit everyday and  does not talk  now  , i pray everyday for her to pass if not for the family  but for her , ive been thru it but its new everytime ,

i just wanted to let people know i know some were wondering ,  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

When my mother was in her 40's she came home from shopping, and as she opened the front door, the medical people said she had a massive coronary and was dead before she hit the floor.

It was a tremendous shock and hit us very hard, but in retrospect, it is easier to accept than having to go through the pain of watching someone deteriorate day by day over a very long time.  You see the pain in their eyes of not understanding what is happening to them and possibly knowing it won't go away over time when it's a long term situation.

I think it would have been far more painful if I had to go through what you are going through.

• 4 weeks later...

update -    this morning at 2am   we got the call   my wife's mom passed to the other side,  she went in her sleep   .  she lasted longer then everyone thought ,  i would like to wholeheartedly   thanks everyone who prayed and sent well wishes ,  she had not woken up in 3 days  and could not talk the last week ,  she is in heaven with my mom  prolly  cutting the rug  and hanging out ,  again thank you   .   

ash

pic with all the girls at a better time

29340356_10155453292765838_6998144786084984006_n.jpg

10401369_10152195127005838_1925914285060261378_n.jpg

Edited by ASH
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1