How Long Are We All Going to be "Junior" Members?

JJHNSN

• Administrators

OK folks, I have resolved this issue. As I've mentioned before, a Junior Member has less than 30 posts. A Member has 30 or more posts, but less that 100 posts. A Senior Member has 100 or more posts. A Junior Member should have one pip (Dot) under his User title of Junior Member. A Member should have two pips and a Senior Member should have three. I turned on the display of those pip insignia for member ranks to help  troubleshoot the Member Title issue. Now that it is resolved, I am inclined to turn those insignia back off, but if y'all like the idea of them staying, let me know. It doesn't matter to me either way.

I believe that this issue has been dealt with, but as always, if you spot a problem, please let me know.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2017 at 3:09 PM, DWARREN123 said:

I am a senior, I get the discount!:D

D,

Yeah,.................... me too, ....................................... I got carded at Denny's the other morning trying to order the "Senior Breakfast Special!"   (They saw my age and threw in a couple of extra bacon strips!) :highfive:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eric said:

OK folks, I have resolved this issue. As I've mentioned before, a Junior Member has less than 30 posts. A Member has 30 or more posts, but less that 100 posts. A Senior Member has 100 or more posts. A Junior Member should have one pip (Dot) under his User title of Junior Member. A Member should have two pips and a Senior Member should have three. I turned on the display of those pip insignia for member ranks to help  troubleshoot the Member Title issue. Now that it is resolved, I am inclined to turn those insignia back off, but if y'all like the idea of them staying, let me know. It doesn't matter to me either way.

I believe that this issue has been dealt with, but as always, if you spot a problem, please let me know.

You're very considerate and responsive to your cat herd user base, BGH. With that kind of dedication you'll make this place a great success! 

17 hours ago, Eric said:

It's nice having rank.

• 9 months later...