How Long Are We All Going to be "Junior" Members?

JJHNSN

Just curious, and not being a dick, but why does it matter? I doubt most of us derive any self-worth from our status on an internet forum. If someone does, well, they probably have more problems than a membership title is going to solve. 

Edited by stevekozak
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, stevekozak said:

Just curious, and not being a dick, but why does it matter? I doubt most of us derive any self-worth from our status on an internet forum. If someone does, well, they probably have more problems than a membership title is going to solve. 

They say "curiosity killed the cat".

I don't think JJHNSN is a cat, so I'm not worried. :xD:

3 hours ago, stevekozak said:

Why does it matter to you to ask why does it matter? What kind of question is that?

Why does it matter? WHY DOES IT MATTER!!! Good God man...

Here...let me explain:

image.png.91daaf092539f2eef3b0e12e1d5493df.png

Edited by JJHNSN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JJHNSN said:

My guess is the ranking is tied to time, not posts. I've been on. some forums where I rarely post, but after a few months I am advanced in rank and also receive a pay increase.

True. But then why is Eric a senior member. 

Just 'cause he started the site?

:eyebrow:

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Promotion from Junior Member to Member is supposed to happen when a member hits 30 posts. Member is supposed to promote to Senior Member at 100 posts and at 100 posts, the member should be able to choose a custom title.

Below the member title and above the avatar, are one, two or three pips (Little black dots). The routine generating those pips seems to be doing so correctly. The routine choosing the member title is not working properly conssitently though. I am now aware of the issue and I'm looking into it. I will let you all know when I get it sorted. Eric

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric said:

Promotion from Junior Member to Member is supposed to happen when a member hits 30 posts. Member is supposed to promote to Senior Member at 100 posts and at 100 posts, the member should be able to choose a custom title.

Below the member title and above the avatar, are one, two or three pips (Little black dots). The routine generating those pips seems to be doing so correctly. The routine choosing the member title is not working properly conssitently though. I am now aware of the issue and I'm looking into it. I will let you all know when I get it sorted. Eric

GREAT

Edited by JJHNSN