So. What's everybody getting for Christmas?

crockett

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, G19 DB said:

This came in today.  $239 delivered to my LGS, couldn't pass it up.  Plus I've always wanted a gen2.

I wish it could talk, as it looks like it's been carried for a couple million miles.

G22.png

Looks very nice. I got a Gen 2 G23 as my first Glock: Still have it, still love it, enjoy shooting it. Gen 2's feel great in the hand.

• Like 2

My son always finds interesting things.

He gave me an Echo Dot to pair with our other Echo for house full of music.

He also gave me two Internet controlled remote switched outlets.  Now I have to find some stuff that I want to turn on and off with my phone or Alexa, from anywhere.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

As I have in the past, I told everyone don't buy me anything. Our son bought us a 50" Smart TV, our daughter and her husband bought me lounge pants, some really nice gourmet cheeses, a very cool personalized T-shirt and a gift card for a nice restaurant. My wife gave me a gift card to the State Store and the grand-kids got me various nifty little gifts. The best gift was everyone that I love and cherish assembled in our home for a great get together, good food and companionship. tom. :tree::eat::santa::reindeer:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, deputy tom said:

As I have in the past, I told everyone don't buy me anything. Our son bought us a 50" Smart TV, our daughter and her husband bought me lounge pants, some really nice gourmet cheeses, a very cool personalized T-shirt and a gift card for a nice restaurant. My wife gave me a gift card to the State Store and the grand-kids got me various nifty little gifts. The best gift was everyone that I love and cherish assembled in our home for a great get together, good food and companionship. tom. :tree::eat::santa::reindeer:

Yep.  The greatest gift is to know that you are loved and valued by family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1