So. What's everybody getting for Christmas?

crockett

On 12/19/2018 at 7:42 PM, Glocks4Freedom said:

Love me some Naginata Fish Knife...

https://knifejapan.com/ikenami-hamono-naginata-dai-180mm/

That fella certainly has his sharp.  I love my Japanese knives.  Mrs. C keeps wondering, "where'd this weird looking knife come from...and this one, and this one."

"Oh honey, those are the same ones you've been asking about." ?

23 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Wait.

We've read your posts.

Don't do that.

LMAO.  Anywhoo.  Guns for all the boys and girls, except one girl, my bubela she got an Apple Watch.  And I did get my wife a whole nice set up with a Colt Defender (her choice), and some Victoria Secret. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:07 PM, kerbie18 said:

Better body armor, I hope. My department is supposed to have some new rifle plates I've been looking forward to. Fingers crossed!

If they don't there are companies out there made to take .308 without spalling.  They offer mil/le discounts.  I picked up a set after retirement, because I didn't like not having body armor at my ready disposal like I did seemingly forever, iteration after iteration.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, M&P15T said:

I bought myself $1300.00 worth of Steeda suspension stuff for Big Yellow. Shocks, struts, horizontal links, bushings, other stuff......

Steeda had Black Friday deals, and I succumbed to temptation. Of course some of it is back-ordered, and they didn't tell me that when I ordered it.

So here I am, all nervous and anxious and giggly like a schoolgirl, waiting for my suspension stuff to arrive in a few days, only to find out 1/3rd of what I ordered won't be here for another few weeks.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:21 PM, G19 DB said:

Uncle Samta came thru.  $600 in stamps and three awesome suppressors!  (only took 8 months).   ? 

trio.png

glock21.png

whatcha got ,  one looks like a sparrow or spectre2  

they are addicting ,  i got mine 3 or 4 years ago with trust before the stupid 41p passed 

i wanted 1 got 8   so far lol

i got sparrow, spectre2,    mack brothers lima,  dead air mask,  liberty regulator,  tirant45 with pistons for 9    , Q erector , and spec war .

favorties as of now ,   for 22  dead air mask  the tone is just sweet

my ps 90 likes the regulator better,  

if not already a member  join up at sliencertalkdotcom   . its small forum but good info and good folks . 

• Like 2

I got a 650, a casefeeder, two extra tooheads on two stands, a Dillon RT 1500, a .45 ACP caliber conversion, a .223 caliber conversion, two sets of carbide .45 ACP Redding dies and two sets of carbide .223 Redding dies.

One toolhead each for .223 and .45 ACP and a brass processing toolhead for a universal decap die and the RT 1500.

And a handful of stocking stuffers, mics, RCBS precision mics, spare parts, 1,900 Montana Gold 230 gr. JHPs, 500 pcs. .223 brass, 32 lbs. of powder, etc., etc.

Now I have the 650 for production and the T-7 for precision and load workup in both calibers, without disturbing any dies after they're set.

Santa seems to know just what I wanted.

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Jammersix

18 hours ago, Moshe said:

Well, it all got installed a little over a week ago. FYI, I kept the stock springs, so no, the car isn't lowered.

What it is, is amazing. The car is completely controlled, smooth, planted.....it's just amazing. Worth every penny, and then some. It was very weird at first, driving it home from the shop after everything was installed. The car looked the same, but everything my butt, hands on the wheel and inner-ear were experiencing, was very different. The ride is firmer, with improved chassis dynamics, handling, and most importantly ride. Everything is vastly improved. To have vastly improved body-control AND a better ride, is the trick. The suspension takes pot-holes, expansion joints, etc, with 0 harshness, just a solid, controlled thump. The OEM suspension would crash and bang harshly, if I didn't see road-rash in time to swerve around it. The shocks and struts are adjustable, and I have them one adjustment turn out of full-soft, so I can make the suspension a bit softer if I want, or much, much firmer. But I think I lucked-out with my guess on the settings, it's just perfect as it is.

The car now has no rear-end wiggle, which is a real issue with the S550 Mustang's independent rear suspension. The car stays level and flat, and the rear end doesn't hop around in corners when there's a bump, doesn't require steering correction under hard acceleration or braking, it just goes straight ahead like a very comfortable go-kart. The steering is improved, as well as the shifting of the transmission. The trans used to nip a bit in cold weather when I first shifted from 1-2, 2-3, etc. That is all gone, the shifting is much smoother.

I wanted something that drove and rode like the most expensive, thoroughly engineered suspension and chassis, and that's what I got. 

So.....Merry Christmas to me!!!

And to all of you.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:01 PM, Moshe said:

LMAO.  Anywhoo.  Guns for all the boys and girls, except one girl, my bubela she got an Apple Watch.  And I did get my wife a whole nice set up with a Colt Defender (her choice), and some Victoria Secret. 

Looking forward to the pictures.

• Haha 1