Random Posting

Eric

56 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

John Wick could take Chuck Norris.

Easy.

Martial Arts Training 

Norris joined the Air Force as an Air Policeman in 1958 and was subsequently stationed at Osan Air Base in South Korea. It is there that he began training in Tang Soo Do, a form of karate that he eventually achieved black belt status in. Norris also awarded 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in Tae Kwon Do. He was the first in the Western Hemisphere to accomplish this. In 2000, Norris was presented with the Golden Lifetime Achievement Award by the World Karate Union Hall of Fame. More recently, Norris was awarded a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Chuck Norris had an outstanding karate tournament career from 1964 until his retirement in 1974. His tournament record is estimated to be 183-10-2, though opinions often vary on this to a significant degree. He won at least 30 tournaments.

In addition, Norris was the former World Professional Middleweight Karate Champion, a belt that he held for six years. Along the way, he defeated karate greats like Allen Steen, Joe Lewis, Arnold Urquidez, and Louis Delgado

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

E3D1B0DD-4C46-44BC-9F6D-9B2039747AF8.jpeg.4256dadccccccb6e98a8ac1181cbc015.jpeg

Canadian actor

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Martial Arts Training 

Norris joined the Air Force as an Air Policeman in 1958 and was subsequently stationed at Osan Air Base in South Korea. It is there that he began training in Tang Soo Do, a form of karate that he eventually achieved black belt status in. Norris also awarded 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in Tae Kwon Do. He was the first in the Western Hemisphere to accomplish this. In 2000, Norris was presented with the Golden Lifetime Achievement Award by the World Karate Union Hall of Fame. More recently, Norris was awarded a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Chuck Norris had an outstanding karate tournament career from 1964 until his retirement in 1974. His tournament record is estimated to be 183-10-2, though opinions often vary on this to a significant degree. He won at least 30 tournaments.

In addition, Norris was the former World Professional Middleweight Karate Champion, a belt that he held for six years. Along the way, he defeated karate greats like Allen Steen, Joe Lewis, Arnold Urquidez, and Louis Delgado

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

E3D1B0DD-4C46-44BC-9F6D-9B2039747AF8.jpeg.4256dadccccccb6e98a8ac1181cbc015.jpeg

Canadian actor

Lebanese, actually.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Does she plan to eat or insert the corn?

When I and my sisters were quite young, one sister simply loved Corn.  She would pile it on her plate at suppertime. 

One day my father (raised on a farm) made a comment that stuck with me for these many years.   He looked at my sister and her plate of Corn, and said, "You know, they fatten Pigs on Corn".

I think that was the worst, most hurtful remark, I ever heard him say about one of his kids.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, janice6 said:

When I and my sisters were quite young, one sister simply loved Corn.  She would pile it on her plate at suppertime. 

One day my father (raised on a farm) made a comment that stuck with me for these many years.   He looked at my sister and her plate of Corn, and said, "You know, they fatten Pigs on Corn".

I think that was the worst, most hurtful remark, I ever heard him say about one of his kids.

A long deceased partner of mine got himself in trouble as he was thin and bald and they were having a pizza party.  A large woman declared she needed some more pizza.  He told her that she needed more pizza like he needed a comb. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic