Random Posting

Eric

24 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Tough nut

I wonder if the wrench had been dropped onto it's nose because of rough handling previous to this.  It might have cracked the housing.

I have seen many people drop, or let impact wrenches drop from their hands to the floor, while only holding the air hose.  It's hard to believe that the housing simply broke during proper use of the tool.

• Like 2

I wonder if the wrench had been dropped onto it's nose because of rough handling previous to this.  It might have cracked the housing.
I have seen many people drop, or let impact wrenches drop from their hands to the floor, while only holding the air hose.  It's hard to believe that the housing simply broke during proper use of the tool.

No....Chuck Norris put it on the Impact Gun.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

If the ‘Boneyard’ was not a strategic target before this YouTube Expose’, it is now.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t doubt Tucson was pretty high on the hit list during the Cold War. I suppose it probably still is. In addition to Davis-Monthan AFB, there were ICBM silos around Tucson. I guess there still are. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Yeah, I’m guessing case defect or damage. I’ve never seen an impact gun housing break while in use before. I’ve had many fail internally though. 

• Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic