Random Posting

Eric

58 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

4vw08k.jpg

No experience with that one,  but the best part of getting arrested on quaaludes is that you pass the breathalyzer,  but they still have to drag you around by the scruff of your neck.  I had a lot of fun with the resident chain-gang (a very small jail) and the food was magnificent (like, Aunt Bea in Mayberry good).

But my wife (gf) had a most unpleasant stay.  She had the wrong attitude.  And wimmen prisoners are always meaner.

I ended up with "public intoxication" on my permanent record (which was before computers,  so there's probably index-cards somewhere,  rotting away,  with all my discrepancies dutifully documented on them).

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2021 at 8:22 AM, Cougar_ml said:

I was at a dinner at a friend's house last weekend and they had a bottle of this out.  Everyone tried some (except me)

While a couple thought it might be a little on the sweet side, they all thought it would be great in milkshakes or on vanilla ice cream, or mixed with something fruity for the PB&J experience.

I am glad you did not try it. I am not exaggerating one bit that stuff is nasty. I would rather cup nacy pelosis saggy old butt and let her stick her vodka pickled tongue down my throat for five minutes than ever taste that stuff again! Do not ruin good ice cream by putting that crap on it that would be it would just ruin good ice cream. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

All adoptions are open adoptions at 18 years old. In two years he can find him easily.

Not necessarily. Many adoptions are closed because the birth parents did not give consent to be contacted or many other reasons. It is a very difficult and messy process. Mine was locked down hard because of the agency who conducted it

I needed to use a private investigator to find my birth mother and many laws were broken doing it. She eventually went to jail for the way she was accessing records.

I only found my birth father through a dna test. I was able to track him down because his brother took a test and a family member put it all together. 

The records being opened at 18 is a myth. But I wish it were that way. 

2 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Not necessarily. Many adoptions are closed because the birth parents did not give consent to be contacted or many other reasons. It is a very difficult and messy process. Mine was locked down hard because of the agency who conducted it

I needed to use a private investigator to find my birth mother and many laws were broken doing it. She eventually went to jail for the way she was accessing records.

I only found my birth father through a dna test. I was able to track him down because his brother took a test and a family member put it all together. 

The records being opened at 18 is a myth. But I wish it were that way. 

It is now, at least here it is.

been through it twice with Foster kids.

I’m glad you found yours

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic