Random Posting

Eric

2 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

That's un real.  My buddy just had to do about the same thing to his well!  He had to call in a well guy though.  He didn't have the expertise or rigging to pull the pump up from 3 0ft.

is that 30 feet or 300 feet?  300 feet I definitely wouldn't want to do myself.

Our pump is down at 40 feet, so pulling it up is only a 2 person job.  One to do the pulling, the other to walk the cap end of the line out so the plastic hose doesn't kink.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

is that 30 feet or 300 feet?  300 feet I definitely wouldn't want to do myself.

Our pump is down at 40 feet, so pulling it up is only a 2 person job.  One to do the pulling, the other to walk the cap end of the line out so the plastic hose doesn't kink.

My bad.  His is 30 Ft.  He's sorta like me.  I can do about Anything Electrical, but the boy don't like to mess with "water" things.  I gave up on playin with Water stuff when I damn near flooded the whole house years back.  I'll pay for a professional!! :greensupergrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Historian said:

That is still a good start at it it!  They dropped Morse code...she can pass the first test easy.

The Advanced test is a tough nut to crack.

It really isn't the content of the test with her, it's the anxiety and anticipation of simply the concept of it being a test.  Test anxiety, if you will.

She finally decided to put her efforts somewhere else.  Oh, that was, many, many years ago.  My youngest is around 50 Years old.

2 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Thumbnail

Isn't it pathetic.  We protect the Constitution of these United States and Ignore it's very precept. 

We let ignorant politicians negate every single thing our country  is founded on.............  With the claim that it's for our "safety", at the expense of our liberty!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic