Random Posting

Eric

13 hours ago, pipedreams said:

d36b5d724b8ab4f7.png

I had the best Polaroid Land Camera made.  Film/Flash/Excellent glass lenses/carrying case.

Now, around 57 years later my daughter, a commercial artist, has it and still occasionally finds film for it.

She loved the quality of the Zeiss Icon Lenses.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

22f8a2dcbce9dfb7.jpg

My Governor just closed eating establishments for two weeks after declaring no more than ten members of the same family can gather together for Thanksgiving.  Other establishments are also being controlled and prevented from free enterprise.

He has unilaterally decided who can work and who cannot.  He has taken the right of individual citizens to travel and conduct business freely and maintained that it is his right alone, along with state approval, to subject it's citizens to a governor's tyrannical whims.

How does a state government assume the right to cancel the rights of it's citizens when those rights are guaranteed by a federal document called the Constitution of the United States. 

The Constitution has no qualifications for, "except for emergencies".  It's supposed to apply to all citizens of these United States without exception and subject to no state's interpretation, or whim!

How can a politician without federal standing, simply decide that none of my Constitutions rights are available to me without his and a state's approval!

Sounds like a case for the United States Supreme Court to decide, not a state legislature!!

This has nothing to do with a virus and everything to do with Americans loss of their liberties!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic